H9 preset name trouble

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 preset name trouble

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jnorris
      Participant

When I try and back up presets using the lists in H9 control from my iPhone, some names don’t work. I end up with many presets being stored with 90 H9 Presets as the name. I renamed my H9 to H9. Anyone else have this problem. If I try to capture system settings it never works. I have restored back to facotory settings erasing everything and no luck. Help!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      jnorris wrote:
      When I try and back up presets using the lists in H9 control from my iPhone, some names don’t work. I end up with many presets being stored with 90 H9 Presets as the name. I renamed my H9 to H9. Anyone else have this problem. If I try to capture system settings it never works. I have restored back to facotory settings erasing everything and no luck. Help!

Hi, what names don't work? Can you make some screenshots and illustrate your problem?

jnorris
      Participant

My phone pics are too large. It is not that the names don’t work. When I try to back them up, the names are randomly not stored. So I back it up and several presets are now named “90 H9 Presets”. If I back it up again those might be stored fine, but several other random presets are now wrong.

gkellum
      Participant

Is there anything special about the names that aren't saving? Do they contain special characters or anything like that?

jnorris
      Participant

Here we go

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.