H9 Preset number error

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Preset number error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mikeller
      Participant

I have a preset list oddity

My preset in question has 12 presets with 13-99 turned off.   When I cycle thru them I get  1 2 3 4 5 5 7 9 10 11 12  (2 fives, no six, no 8).   The app is reporting 1-12 however the list has 14 with two blanks at the end that cannont be deleted and has to be set with the range of 1-14 (again it says 12).  If I make it 1-12 then it discards the last preset.

So I created a brand new set list with the same presets and guess what – same problem

When I save preset list to the pedal and watch has things happens it almost looks like the first preset is going to a space 0 ?????

I have tried to reset the pedal,  update the firmware all to no avail.

Has anyone experienced this???

Thank you

bohan
      Eventide Staff

Could you take a screenshot of your preset list page? Like the attached one.

mikeller
      Participant

Note – two blank presets – but if you look at the top it says 1-12  (not 14).   The preset list is defined as 1-14 because if I make it 1-12 as it cuts off the last preset

Now when I cycle thru this on the H9, it goes 1 2 3 4 5 5 7 9 etc….

brock
      Participant

Something similar popped up a few years back.  Might be useful (posts #8 through #13 here):

https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/26002#comment-26002

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      mikeller wrote:

Note – two blank presets – but if you look at the top it says 1-12  (not 14).   The preset list is defined as 1-14 because if I make it 1-12 as it cuts off the last preset

Now when I cycle thru this on the H9, it goes 1 2 3 4 5 5 7 9 etc….

OK. Could you export your preset list and attach it here?

mikeller
      Participant
      brock wrote:

Something similar popped up a few years back.  Might be useful (posts #8 through #13 here):

https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/26002#comment-26002

Thank you!!!  YES,  thats exactly when it went south – I tried to rename a few presets.   Forgot that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.