H9 problem – display issue

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 problem – display issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      xTromx
      Participant

Hello guys

Since yesterday, i’m experiencing a lot of frustration with one of my H9…

As you can see (in the attached photography), the one on the right seems stuck in the starting process.

It’s not the first time it happen to it, but previously, a simple update resolved the problem.

What can I do ?

Thanks from France.

tstern
      Eventide Staff

Are you using the standard, Eventide-supplied power supply?

If an update fixes, does that mean that it will successfully boot into Update mode (boot holding right footswitch and HOTKNOB button)?

xTromx
      Participant
      tstern wrote:

Are you using the standard, Eventide-supplied power supply?

If an update fixes, does that mean that it will successfully boot into Update mode (boot holding right footswitch and HOTKNOB button)?

Nop….

This time, nothing works…

Well, to be fair, I can change presets using my computer, the sound works great… but the screen, and all the knobs just don’t stop blinking….

I tried the Eventide Direct Updater to restore an old version, I tried a reset…. nothing seems to work

tstern
      Eventide Staff

Oh, I didn't realize that other than the display, the unit was working correctly (does this include the Bluetooth connection?)

This sounds like a hardware malfunction of some sort, then.  If the switches are also inconsistent, I'd suspect an issue with the ribbon cable between the two units.  You or a handly friend might be able to re-seat that cable at fairly low risk.  Otherwise, I suspect you'll need to get in touch with our support crew directly for service information,  support@eventide.com .  Linking them to this thread will save you some time explaining.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.