H9 promo plugin bundle.

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H9 promo plugin bundle.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      joeydego
      Participant

I initially started out with an H9 harmonizer and upgraded to a max when it was new (years ago now). Seems my account still shows its a harmonizer and I can’t take advantage of the promotional bundle. 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi-

You could try this link and see if it gives you the "Claim Your License" option: https://www.eventideaudio.com/store/free-h9-plugin-series-bundle.

If not, then your Max was probably never registered properly. You should email support@eventide.com with your Eventide account name andH9 serial number, and we can get you sorted out there.

-Tom

Fender17
      Participant

I received Eventide email with Bundle Offer. Thanks a lot! It is great surprise and wonderfull gift.

One question. Are plugins NKS ready or not? Only Blackhole works as NKS, but I alrady had it installed before. The Bundle instalator has an option to install NKS files, so I expected it is NKS….

Have I installed it wrongly, or there is not any NKS support, or there is only “partial” NKS support?

Would be great if NKS would worked.

Send2george2

Have a max and a. Core. Registered this morning for the freebie bundle (thanks eventide!).

I registered for an Ilok account and 11 products show there but I do not see any serial numbers or licence keys, are they emailed separately and if so how long does that take?

Send2george2

Ah no not done that, wasn’t aware I had to drag them anywhere. Will do so later today and report back. I new this would be user error. Many thanks.

joeydego
      Participant

Very grateful for Patrick for getting this sorted out for me, thanks man!!! 

Fender17
      Participant

Thanks Tom for clarifying NKS support backround.

So, I will have to do it myself, or ask someone to do it for me. For those that are not done yet.

Send2george2

So to get my freebie plugins onto my daw (abelton) I had to register and set up ilok, claim my plug ins, the 11 file names appeared on ilok, drag to my Mac (to authorise Mac) then had to log on to eventide support download the relevant plug in installer down load the plug ins and configure my abelton daw to see the files.

Thanks all, it just wasn’t laid out in dummy fashion for me in the instructions. We are not all computer science grads but I got there in the end. Now to figure out how to get the best out of the plug ins…

A_Eventide
      Participant

Just be clear…even if i Max out my H9 Core with this Max Out Upgrade, I’m still not eligible for the free H9 plug in series bundle promotion? I was gonna Max it out this week just for that bundle! If that’s the case, i’d rather wait a few more weeks after the DEC 31st to not suffocate myself and Wallet for that plug in bundle. Can someone help with this question?

A_Eventide
      Participant

That was a fast response! Thank you Eventide!

kingb

Hi – I’ve got an H9 Max… did I miss the window for the free plugin bundles?  

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Yes. That promo ended December 31st.

jdls
      Participant

Hi, I maxed out my H9 before 31 Dec, how can I get the plugins ? 

Thanks

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Unfortunately, the ability to claim the H9 Bundle as a Max owner expired on December 31st.

joeydego
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Hi-

You could try this link and see if it gives you the "Claim Your License" option: https://www.eventideaudio.com/store/free-h9-plugin-series-bundle.

If not, then your Max was probably never registered properly. You should email support@eventide.com with your Eventide account name andH9 serial number, and we can get you sorted out there.

-Tom

Thanks for the reply. I opened a ticket. Definitely no claim my license tab available.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      Quote:
      One question. Are plugins NKS ready or not? Only Blackhole works as NKS, but I alrady had it installed before. The Bundle instalator has an option to install NKS files, so I expected it is NKS….

Hi Fender17, at the moment only Blackhole is NKS compatible.

mackie
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:

Quote:

Hi Fender17, at the moment only Blackhole is NKS compatible.

hello joecozzi, do you plan to include NKS support for other plugins from the bundle? that we be so great to have them integrated into Maschine workflow 🙂

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      Quote:
      do you plan to include NKS support for other plugins from the bundle? that we be so great to have them integrated into Maschine workflow 🙂

I agree, full NKS would rock, but at the moment, we are working on other exciting things. No current plans for further NKS support.

Fender17
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      Quote:
      do you plan to include NKS support for other plugins from the bundle? that we be so great to have them integrated into Maschine workflow 🙂

I agree, full NKS would rock, but at the moment, we are working on other exciting things. No current plans for further NKS support.

That’s a pity. It would boost workflow to agreat deal. But as I received the Bundle for free, I cannot complain at the least.

What is the problém with NKS integration? It should not také much human resurces. Day per plugin at most, I guess. Is the main problem, that NI charges for using it? Or is it that when NI moves to VST3 NKS will not be needed anymore? So, you wait/do not wan’t to use resources on almost obsolete technology? Which would be understandable.

I ask so much, because I miss NKS in Eventide’s plugins. And if VST3 is not solution I would make plugins “homemade” NKS, at least. Or I would ask somone to do it. So, I do no want waste my resources or other’s ones, if VST3 is the solution….

I do love Eventide plugins, I have them all, or almost all. But missing NKS support breaks my workflow to a great extent. I understand that I probably belong to niche Eventide users, but I seek solution for my situaton anyway. 🙂  

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      Send2george2 wrote:
      I registered for an Ilok account and 11 products show there but I do not see any serial numbers or licence keys, are they emailed separately and if so how long does that take?

Inside of your iLok account, have you dragged your licenses from the iLok list into your computer or iLok dongle? That should be all it takes to authorize properly on your computer, assuming you’ve installed the plug-ins on your computer already. Once you open up your DAW, it automatically detects the licenses.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      Fender17 wrote:

joecozzi wrote:
      Quote:

That's a pity. It would boost workflow to agreat deal. But as I received the Bundle for free, I cannot complain at the least.

What is the problém with NKS integration? It should not také much human resurces. Day per plugin at most, I guess. Is the main problem, that NI charges for using it? Or is it that when NI moves to VST3 NKS will not be needed anymore? So, you wait/do not wan't to use resources on almost obsolete technology? Which would be understandable.

I ask so much, because I miss NKS in Eventide's plugins. And if VST3 is not solution I would make plugins "homemade" NKS, at least. Or I would ask somone to do it. So, I do no want waste my resources or other's ones, if VST3 is the solution….

I do love Eventide plugins, I have them all, or almost all. But missing NKS support breaks my workflow to a great extent. I understand that I probably belong to niche Eventide users, but I seek solution for my situaton anyway. 🙂  

Hi-

I'm 100% with you, NKS support for all of our H9 Plug-ins would be fantastic. I'm not a Maschine user myself, but when we added NKS support for Blackhole I found the workflow to be fantastic. It's a really slick system for the end user.

The main problem is, in fact, human resources, and not NI charging or VST3 making the technology obsolete – no worries there. The reality is that the plugins dev team is quite small (as in "you-can-count-us-on-one-hand" small), and unfortunately, NKS is on the backburner right now. It takes a while to prep all of the resources and get everything packaged up nicely, and we have some really exciting new things that we are deciding to prioritize over NKS support. That doesn't mean it won't ever happen (though of course I can't promise anything…), but it won't in the short term.

All that said, you could certainly add "homemade" NKS support if you wanted. I think I've actually seen this on a few forums for a few existing H9 Plug-ins.

Best,

Tom

joeydego
      Participant
      Send2george2 wrote:
      So to get my freebie plugins onto my daw (abelton) I had to register and set up ilok, claim my plug ins, the 11 file names appeared on ilok, drag to my Mac (to authorise Mac) then had to log on to eventide support download the relevant plug in installer down load the plug ins and configure my abelton daw to see the files. Thanks all, it just wasn’t laid out in dummy fashion for me in the instructions. We are not all computer science grads but I got there in the end. Now to figure out how to get the best out of the plug ins…

ilok has been around quite a while now and has been a blessing and a curse. Companies have to protect their IP and its a fine balance of doing that and making the end users not jump thru rings of fire. ilok has actually gotten better over the years if you can believe it. At least now you know for next time, it’ll be easier. 

joeydego
      Participant
      Send2george2 wrote:
      So to get my freebie plugins onto my daw (abelton) I had to register and set up ilok, claim my plug ins, the 11 file names appeared on ilok, drag to my Mac (to authorise Mac) then had to log on to eventide support download the relevant plug in installer down load the plug ins and configure my abelton daw to see the files. Thanks all, it just wasn’t laid out in dummy fashion for me in the instructions. We are not all computer science grads but I got there in the end. Now to figure out how to get the best out of the plug ins…

FWIW, you can also invest in an ilok USB key and keep all (or some) of your licenses on there so they’re portable. I have a mix of keys and computer authorizations. I don’t need the portability but I have 3 ilok keys that date back before computer authorizations were allowed. 

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      A_Eventide wrote:

Just be clear…even if i Max out my H9 Core with this Max Out Upgrade, I’m still not eligible for the free H9 plug in series bundle promotion? I was gonna Max it out this week just for that bundle! If that’s the case, i’d rather wait a few more weeks after the DEC 31st to not suffocate myself and Wallet for that plug in bundle. Can someone help with this question?

If you max out your Core before December 31st, congratulations…you may download the H9 Series plug-in bundle for free.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.