H9 Quadravox and Diatonic Pitch Problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Quadravox and Diatonic Pitch Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      wdunning

Hi, I recently bought an H9 Core and have installed the Diatonic and Quadrovox algorithms.

Pitch A in Diatonic and Pitches A & B in Quadravox are currently making no sound. This is regardless of the preset I use, the balance between the pitches I set or any other setting. Pitches C/C+D are working correctly.

I have tried changing most of the pedal settings and everything else I can think of. Is there a fault with my pedal or am I missing something?

Bodde
      Participant

My guess is that you have set pitch A and B to OFF (al the way to the left) in the Quadravox. And Pitch A mix in the Diatonic algo to A0+B10. Otherwise I can’t find any logical explanation.

wdunning
        bodde wrote:

My guess is that you have set pitch A and B to OFF (al the way to the left) in the Quadravox. And Pitch A mix in the Diatonic algo to A0+B10. Otherwise I can’t find any logical explanation.

Nope, I’ve tried changing the mix. If I put it over to the A side and set mix to 100% it just makes no sound at all…

voodoojeff

just a shot in the dark, but check the internal routing settings. If it`s somehow on wet/dry you may sending that signal to the side of the H9 that isn`t plugged in (assuming you`re only using one of the outputs). 

wdunning
        voodoojeff wrote:

just a shot in the dark, but check the internal routing settings. If it`s somehow on wet/dry you may sending that signal to the side of the H9 that isn`t plugged in (assuming you`re only using one of the outputs). 

Nope, tried it… So I’m guessing the pedals a goner?

wedelich
      Eventide Staff
      wdunning wrote:
      Hi, I recently bought an H9 Core and have installed the Diatonic and Quadrovox algorithms. Pitch A in Diatonic and Pitches A & B in Quadravox are currently making no sound. This is regardless of the preset I use, the balance between the pitches I set or any other setting. Pitches C/C+D are working correctly. I have tried changing most of the pedal settings and everything else I can think of. Is there a fault with my pedal or am I missing something?

How is the pedal hooked up (physical cable wise)?  mono in mono out? mono in stereo out? stereo in stereo out? etc.  In any mono in case, if you accidentally plugged in input 2 instead of input 1 this exact situation would happen with those algorithms.  Have you double checked your setup? 

MrXpi
        Participant
        wedelich wrote:

wdunning wrote:
        Hi, I recently bought an H9 Core and have installed the Diatonic and Quadrovox algorithms. Pitch A in Diatonic and Pitches A & B in Quadravox are currently making no sound. This is regardless of the preset I use, the balance between the pitches I set or any other setting. Pitches C/C+D are working correctly. I have tried changing most of the pedal settings and everything else I can think of. Is there a fault with my pedal or am I missing something?

How is the pedal hooked up (physical cable wise)?  mono in mono out? mono in stereo out? stereo in stereo out? etc.  In any mono in case, if you accidentally plugged in input 2 instead of input 1 this exact situation would happen with those algorithms.  Have you double checked your setup? 

I’m having the same problem here. mono IN and stereo OUT. @wedelich can you help ??

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      MrXpi wrote:

I'm having the same problem here. mono IN and stereo OUT. @wedelich can you help ??

Make sure the Pitch Mix is set to the middle (A10+B10). Otherwise, if this happens on all presets in all pitch algorithms, you may want to reinstall the latest firmware and factory reset your H9.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.