H9 [RCV.MAP] and program change 124-tuner

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 [RCV.MAP] and program change 124-tuner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JES
      Participant

Hi Folks,

I notice when switching presets with a Tech21 MIDI mouse (which just sends program change messages 1-128), program 124 puts the H9 in tuner mode.  This is cool, but would it be possible to put it in another slot?  There’s no “tuner” option in the RCV.MAP and this seems to be an undocumented feature, at least according to page 39 of the manual.

Thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This is something that people asked for. It will be documented in the next revision of the User Manual. The slot is unlikely to change.

JES
      Participant

Thanks for clarifying. In the meantime, can we get a list of other things lurking in program changes?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Whilst there are always many scary things lurking around, this is the only secret. That I know. Oh no – maybe there are some that they haven't told me about….

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

A further bit of information – the 124 is a default entry in the MIDImap – you can always change it to something else if you need to use this specific PC number.

JES
        nickrose wrote:

A further bit of information – the 124 is a default entry in the MIDImap – you can always change it to something else if you need to use this specific PC number.

Thanks for this info! This will be invaluable for me. I know this will be documented in a future manual update, but where does one find this default entry/change it to a different PC number? Many thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.