H9 – Re-ordering Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 – Re-ordering Presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim Zurowski
      Participant

As far as I can tell it is not possible to re-order the presets on the H9. It would be great if we could go into the Preset List in the H9 and simple drag and drop a preset into a new location. Is this possible?

Another request would be to add some reverb and/or delay to the CrushStation, like you have in some other Algos. As it is, you have to use those presets dry unless you have another reverb or delay pedal.

Thanks

Tim

gkellum
      Participant
      Tim Zurowski wrote:

As far as I can tell it is not possible to re-order the presets on the H9. It would be great if we could go into the Preset List in the H9 and simple drag and drop a preset into a new location. Is this possible?

This is possible. This functionality is under the 'Edit List' button in the Preset List screen.  Here's a short screen capture I made showing the various supported functions:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1383432/preset_list_reordering.mov

Tim Zurowski
      Participant

Great . . . . . . thanks

terich
      Participant

Wow that’s subtle. Might want to strengthen that visual cue a bit more

Tim Zurowski
        Participant
        terich wrote:

Wow that’s subtle. Might want to strengthen that visual cue a bit more

Sorry, but I am not understanding what you are referring to here???? Are you perhaps posting in the wrong thread??

gkellum
        Participant
        Tim Zurowski wrote:

Sorry, but I am not understanding what you are referring to here???? Are you perhaps posting in the wrong thread??

I think he's referring to the visual cues in the Preset Screen as you drag one preset over another…  They are faint in that video.  We did switch to using white highlighting recently which is more obvious than the colored highlighting was.

terich
      Participant

Sorry, I’m talking about that pulsing effect in the app when you drag a preset between two other presets. That is what I meant was subtle.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.