H9 Registration

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Registration

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jm197
      Participant

I am having trouble registering my H9 Max. On the registration page I have to select a product and the only options are to choose from the menu of products and the H9 isn't in the menu. It wont let me register with just the serial number. Can anyone help?

gkellum
      Participant

You register an H9 using H9 Control which you can download from here:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Stompboxes/H9.aspx

jm197
      Participant

Ok Let me try that.  I have control downloaded but was trying to register with my PC

jm197
      Participant

Tried it through the control app and it was very easy.  All done thanks

pressure

I finally connected the H9 thru Bluetooth on my Mac but I don't see a way to register the H9. How will I know when it is registered?

gkellum
      Participant

pressure:

I finally connected the H9 thru Bluetooth on my Mac but I don't see a way to register the H9. How will I know when it is registered?

When you connect your H9 to the Mac the first time, it should ask you for your Eventide username and password which will register the device to your account.  You can double check that this happened by clicking on Settings in the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control and go to Eventide Account. You should see your Eventide account information including your registered devices (H9s and any Factor pedals).

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.