H9 Repaint question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Repaint question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kevinattics
      Participant

I know this would break the warranty, but I’m wondering what the recc’d way to repaint an H9 would be? I really, truly want it in black.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm afraid you are on your own here …

Flabzilla
        nickrose wrote:

I’m afraid you are on your own here …

Would it be possible to buy just the case of an H9 to try painting/etching?

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        Flabzilla wrote:

I think they come in as complete units, but I'll see if we have any scrap parts.

I repaint motorcycle parts by stripping them, painting them with an aerosol (as thick as possible without runs), and then baking them in the oven. Works well, with a bit of practise.

Flabzilla
        nickrose wrote:

Flabzilla wrote:

I think they come in as complete units, but I’ll see if we have any scrap parts.

I repaint motorcycle parts by stripping them, painting them with an aerosol (as thick as possible without runs), and then baking them in the oven. Works well, with a bit of practise.

Cool, thanks!

Flabzilla

These look pretty schmick

adistom

+ 1 on the black finish! that would be great guys

Unchained81

To each their own but I think the H9 looks awesome as is.  One of the best looking pedals on the market.

Don’t know if you’ve ever had a Korg Pitchblack tuner but I found the all-black pedal to be annoying because at quick glances I could barely see the thing on my black Pedaltrain with black velcro on it.

Flabzilla
        Unchained81 wrote:

To each their own but I think the H9 looks awesome as is.  One of the best looking pedals on the market.

Don’t know if you’ve ever had a Korg Pitchblack tuner but I found the all-black pedal to be annoying because at quick glances I could barely see the thing on my black Pedaltrain with black velcro on it.

I agree, they do look good as they are. The repaint/etch idea is not so much for improvement but for fun’s sake. I like the couple of painted H9s I’ve seen so far.

Flabzilla

This showed up on Eventide’s FaceBook page.

7enderbender

Diamond plate. I want everything in diamond plate now.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.