H9 request: Digital IO

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 request: Digital IO

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      eilam
      Participant

I’d love to see a digital in and out on new versions. This will be great for studio use. I’d be more then happy to pay extra for this.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      eilam wrote:
      I’d love to see a digital in and out on new versions. This will be great for studio use. I’d be more then happy to pay extra for this.

I wanted to add digital I/O to the H9, but there just was not room.

It would be particularly useful for people with more than one H9 (which of course we want to encourage). Maybe on a later model.

eilam
      Participant

Thanks! I look forward to it.

raal71
      Participant

Digital I/O’s on would be a huge plus for the H9 indeed!

O2LAMJU
      Participant

If Eventide would produce a H9 unit with digital I/O AND a VST-H9-Control plugin, I would probably sell my 2 H9s and buy three new units !!!!

IMNSHO, this project would be in the most popular part of Eventide’s Ikigai and i’m sure it would be bankable as much as useful and popular.

Dont’ you think it would ?

raal71
      Participant

Wow, it’s been a year already since creating this thread.

I’m still wanting the H9 to have SPDIF in / out. Ability to recall H9 control settings via VST app would be great step toward DAW integration. I’d like to time the sale of my H9 max accordingly.

What’s the updated prospect?

sneakyybstrd
      Participant

I’ll buy three units if you add digital IO. 

sneakyybstrd
      Participant

In the world of kemper, 3 h9s and wireless guitar transmitter starts causing noticeable annoying latency. It would be nice to cut it down via digital IO. 

noodle1
      Participant

I regret the lack of digital I/O every single day…

That simple addition would’ve made this device damn near unstoppable, and with the quality/renown of the algorithms, it seems like a *major* short-sighted decision on the part of Eventide, especially considering these are $800 boxes

I would even pay a mod service to do this, since i have so many H9s sitting around, who wants to A/D,D/A a bunch of algorithms in a system where quality and originality of tone is key. It really takes away from the high quality features of the device…

My 2 cents…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.