H9 – Request More In/Out Routing Options – Bypass Preamp

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 – Request More In/Out Routing Options – Bypass Preamp

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ericlee

I’d like to have more routing options for the H9s.

In 1 to out 2 only

In 2 to out 1 only

I want to be able to bypass my amp’s preamp (which is not midi switchable) in a patch.

My old, old Roland GP100 can do that per patch with its two sets of Ins and Outs. One patch feeds the preamp in and another patch feeds the return and switches out my preamp . The H9 ought to be able to do this too.

I am missing something, or is this a missing feature?

gkellum
      Participant

You know about the H9s pre/post feature?  I think you should be able to do what you described with pre/post.  It will send in 1 to out 1 only in pre and in 2 to out 2 only in post.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/setting-prepost-routing-options-h9

ericlee

Thank you for the rreply. Yes, I am familiar with the pre/post feature and I like it.

However, it won’t cover my particular wish. I basically run in pre/post mode with the guitar into IN 1, OUT 1 to my amp IN, amp Send to IN2 and OUt to the amp Return. This is great, except when I’d like to selectively bypass my Preamp.

If the H9 had an option of disabliing Out 1 and/or In 2 and then route In 1 to Out 2, that would accomplish what I’m after – selectively bypassing the guiitar pre-amp.

This has been referred to as the “four cable setup” by Roland and Boss.

gkellum
      Participant

We just talked about your request a bit, and I think I get now what you're saying now.  

I mentioned it to my colleague, Nick, who works on the H9 OS.  He said he'd add it to the feature request list he maintains.

ericlee

Excellent. Thank you for taking the time to interpret my somewhat vague description. I love my H9s – thanks for creating the product!

caduanselmi
      Participant

Hi. Any development in this routing?

Joel Nardi

Hi

I get used h9 harmonizer , and for conect by buetooth I have my pin but I can’t connect to and now I don’t have sound…

anybody helpme?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Joel Nardi wrote:

Hi

I get used h9 harmonizer , and for conect by buetooth I have my pin but I can't connect to and now I don't have sound…

anybody helpme?

Please email support@eventide.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.