H9 – Right and Left Issues

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 – Right and Left Issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      satch4u4
      Participant

Hi – I am currently using an H9 in the stereo loop of my Axe Fx 2. My issue is as follows…for example: On the Diatonic Algo I am only hearing one harmoney. I have Pitch A set to -5 and Pitch B at -3. With the Pitch Mix set to A10+B10 I am only hearing Pitch A. When I set the Pitch Mix at A0+ B10 I hear no harmony at all. So I am not hearing Pitch B at all, no matter where I set the Pitch Mix. Any idea whats going on here?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This is probably a silly question, but are you using 2 mono cables in and 2 out, of the H9 ? You will need this to get a true stereo signal.

satch4u4
      Participant

Yes they are just standard guitar cables two going in are two George L cables and the two going out is another George L cable along with another standard guitar patch cable.

satch4u4
      Participant

Thats the other odd thing. I can get stereo delays going on each side. I tested this by using different time divisions. I can roll the Delay mix back and forth and hear each sides set time division. It’s the oddest thing.

satch4u4
      Participant

For anyone who is interested, my issue was with settings on my Axe Fx 2. The Output 2 under the I/O menue was set to Left Only. Changed it to Stereo. Bam! Stereo image gooeyness!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.