H9 Rotary Preset (Default To Other Speed When Loading Preset)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Rotary Preset (Default To Other Speed When Loading Preset)

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all,

This seems like it should be simple but I can’t figure out how to do this (seems like it easily should be). 

I modified a factory Rotary preset and saved it as a User preset on my iPad and then loaded it to the H9.

When I pull up the patch it always is on the “fast” speed mode and I want it to start with the “slow” speed by default.

I thought simply opening the patch on the iPad and having it dialed in slow and clicking save would default it to the slow speed but it doesn’t.  As soon as I pull up the patch it’s always the fast spinning sound.

Is there any way to easily change this?

Thanks for any help.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      realdealblues wrote:

Hello all,

This seems like it should be simple but I can't figure out how to do this (seems like it easily should be). 

I modified a factory Rotary preset and saved it as a User preset on my iPad and then loaded it to the H9.

When I pull up the patch it always is on the "fast" speed mode and I want it to start with the "slow" speed by default.

I thought simply opening the patch on the iPad and having it dialed in slow and clicking save would default it to the slow speed but it doesn't.  As soon as I pull up the patch it's always the fast spinning sound.

Is there any way to easily change this?

Thanks for any help.

I just saved a user preset with SLOW on. Then I clicked this preset it's loaded with SLOW mode (the middle footswitch in the UI is engaged)

camn
      Participant

there was a bug a while back with saving small changes on H9 control… maybe try saving it ON THE PEDAL by holding down some butttons ( o forget which rn).

If the change stays persistent that way, bingo.

I finally got it.  I had to open the App in Demo mode and make the change.  Then pair with the H9 and “save to pedal” for it too work.

camn
      Participant

yeah I never really drilled down on the inconsistency…..but it was annoying. 

I got into the habit of ALWAYS saving my minor changes using the on-pedal buttons. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.