H9 Routing options/Problems

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Routing options/Problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      milleniumman

I’m wondering what the best way to set the routing for 2 h9’s with my stereo setup.   I have In/Out 1 running straight to amp and in/out 2 running though the FX loop of another amp.  In/Out 2 is getting feedback and is also sounding weird, like its doubled or something.  Any tips or options?  I’m new to the stereo setup.

Also I am having a problem with my second H9 making weird sounds durring preset changes and I’m wondering if that could be connected to the double sound issue on in/out 2.  Thanks!

gkellum
      Participant

What kind of amp are you using the H9 in the FX loop of?  Some amps have some crosstalk in their FX loops, which can lead to feedback.  Does your amp have a wet/dry control on the FX Loop?  I'm wondering if there's a parallel dry path or if all of the signal is going through the H9.  Ideally, you'll either want all of the signal to go through the H9 or you'll want to use kill dry on the H9 to only have the H9 output the fully wet signal…

gkellum
      Participant

A wiring diagram could potentially be helpful as it's possible that there might be a feedback path given the way things are connected.

milleniumman

I can’t find any type of wiring diagram, the amp is a pre amp by two notes called the le crunch.  I will try the kill dry thing though I am not exactly sure what that is.  I would only need to change one of the inputs to that though I think.

gkellum
      Participant

You can use Kill Dry on a per preset basis with the latest release of H9 Control.  It's under the More menu in the H9 Control preset screen.  So, you could just enable it when you have post routing enabled.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.