H9 Routing

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Routing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Polakow
      Participant

Hi

I wanted to know if it's possible to route H9 in the same time Front of the amp (For Mod and Pitch for example) with Input / Output Left (or right) and in the effect loop for delay and reverb with the other Input/output?

For the record, I use a Glab Gsc Switcher W/ Midi to control my effects, including in the amp effect loop.

Thanks for your answer and don't be too hard with a poor french style

Deimos

very interesting… it’s a pity no answers so far…

Pre/post routing is something that we are currently working on. Stay tuned!

Diamantino
      Participant

So,

Will be there a big Software upgrade or an Hardware upgrade ?

I really hope only an amazing software upgrade !!!!

Thaks

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

It will definitely be a software upgrade, and it's definitely coming soon. 

luchof26
      Participant

Hi Guys, 

I hope you had an awesome time in Nashville. Wasnt able to make it this year. Can you please let us know how to wire the pre and post feature?. I havent finished my pedalboard layout and wiring yet just because I dont know how to wire it for this feature.  I am very exited about this feature and the overdrive algorithm. I know it will be released any time now, so if you can let us know in advance how to wire it, would be AWESOME. Thanks for all the updates and good work. Keep it coming!!!!.

Kind regards,

Luis F.

gkellum
      Participant

Can you please let us know how to wire the pre and post feature?. I havent finished my pedalboard layout and wiring yet just because I dont know how to wire it for this feature.  I am very exited about this feature and the overdrive algorithm.

We made a tutorial video that walks through the Pre / Post feature. You can watch it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46_-T7emyjw

I know it will be released any time now.

The new release with the Pre / Post feature is out now for the H9. Those features will also be available for Space and the Factor pedals soon.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.