h9 Set hotknob starting position via midi

Home Forums Products Stompboxes h9 Set hotknob starting position via midi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      alihai
      Participant

Hi! first of all let me express how much I love this pedal and I really look forward to try the new algorithm 🙂

So here is my problem. I created a preset on the Synthonizer that I need to be able to modify live with the hotknob (I’m not using an expression pedal)

Is there a way to let the hotknob start on a fixed position when I engage the effect via MIDI?

Basically I’d like to have it start all the way to the left, but instead it always loads in the last position that I used previously.

I use a boss es8 to send MIDI to it.

Thanks!

Leo

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Maybe you should use an expression pedal – this will always start at the value saved in the preset (to the annoyance of some).

alihai
      Participant

yeah, but atm I don’t own one nor I would have space on my pedalboard… isn’t there any other solution at all?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – this is the way it works, but I'll put in a request to consider a change in a future release.

alihai
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

Sorry – this is the way it works, but I’ll put in a request to consider a change in a future release.

Well thanks anyway 🙂

this thing is amazing, I hope you’ll be able to add this extra small feature in future!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.