H9 Shipped Presets User Presets Query

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Shipped Presets User Presets Query

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      David Clapp
      Participant

Hi there, 

I am a little confused about the presets that ship with the H9. I am just getting used to the concept of User Presets both on my computer and the H9,  using H9 Control

1. I am making and editing my own new sounds and storing them on my Mac in a list

2. I then hope to arrange the in order and dump them onto my pedal. 

BUT my big issue is losing the current 100 presets in there when the device shipped.

Q. Should I dump the current 100 facotry presets it shipped with to a preset list on my Mac? Call it ‘Factory Presets’ for example?

My fear is that I lose the whole lot if I dump my new smaller User Presets list onto the H9. If I only want ten sounds on the H9, how do I restore the original presets list? Its good for inspiration and to help me make my own effect ideas. 

Whats the best way of working here? Its rather confusing. I am not used to this way of working… 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The factory presets cannot be deleted – a factory preset is just hidden when you save a preset with the same number.

So, you can restore them all by reinitializing the unit. Or, if you want to restore an individual one and keep all yoiur oither saved presets, you can download it from H9Control.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      David Clapp wrote:

Whats the best way of working here? Its rather confusing. I am not used to this way of working… 

You may download the factory preset list here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/663/supplements

So you can have a copy on your device and don't need to worry about losing them.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.