H9 software control questions

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 software control questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      phildarg
      Participant

Hi – I am a new H9 user – love it – GREAT unit!

Two questions:

-Can I use the controller software to shift the H9’s current patch and move to a different preset on the H9? If so, how?

-Can I re-name a preset using the controller software? If so, how?

THANKS!

phildarg
      Participant

Okay – I figured out the second question – you re-name from the “More” menu.

But how can you change patches in the controller software?

phildarg
      Participant

I’m still trying to figure out how to send a patch or program change command from the controller software into the H9 in order to change the preset.

Anyone know how to do this?

Can it be done?

gkellum
        Participant
        phildarg wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how to send a patch or program change command from the controller software into the H9 in order to change the preset.

Please check out this video about preset management using H9 Control: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHXCu9H0Jek

There's various ways to send presets in the H9.  Based on your wording, it sounds like you want to have the H9 load a different preset that's already stored on it, for example preset 13 is loaded but you want it to load preset 64…  If you're in the Preset List screen and you click on the icon representing your connected H9, it will show you all of the presets on your H9.  Pressing the button representing a particular preset on your H9 will cause the H9 to load that preset.  If you press that same button a second time, then it will take you to the preset control screen for that preset…

phildarg
      Participant

Thanks – I’ll check it out.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.