H9 Stompbox Software Update doesnt work

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Stompbox Software Update doesnt work

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sachamuki
      Participant

Hey Guys, i cant update my stompbox. Everytime i open the App, they say that there is a udate and they ask if i want to do it or not. When i click yes, and about to install the new software, there is a message saying that they couldnt reach the Eventide serveur and that i need to check my internet connection (who works perfectly) … i want my new algoryhtm please Help

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      sachamuki wrote:

Hey Guys, i cant update my stompbox. Everytime i open the App, they say that there is a udate and they ask if i want to do it or not. When i click yes, and about to install the new software, there is a message saying that they couldnt reach the Eventide serveur and that i need to check my internet connection (who works perfectly) … i want my new algoryhtm please Help

I think we've fixed this problem. Could you try it again?

scottbump
      Participant

I am having a repeated problem where the update gets to the point of erasing ROM.  After a few seconds, the app indicates that it has lost contact with the pedal.  The H9 display is stuck on “erase”.  Tried on both iPad and iPhone.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      scottbump wrote:

I am having a repeated problem where the update gets to the point of erasing ROM.  After a few seconds, the app indicates that it has lost contact with the pedal.  The H9 display is stuck on "erase".  Tried on both iPad and iPhone.

Have you tried using the Direct Updater to update your H9 via a USB cable?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.