H9 – Stop Preset List from Shifting Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 – Stop Preset List from Shifting Presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      thefollower
      Participant

Upon addition or deletion of a Preset from a List it shifts all remaining presets up or down in the List. This makes it hard to maintain alignment between a MIDI PC# and the List Preset #.  How can I stop the List from shifting presets?

Stephen

bohan
      Eventide Staff

If you don't want presets to shift, you can just click the one you want to replace, and pick a new preset and save.

If you'd like to manually edit preset lists, they are stored at /Users/yourUsername/Library/H9 Control/PresetLists/

thefollower
      Participant

Thanks. If you delete then it shifts. I need to paste-over and existing preset….that makes sense.

Second, I don’t see “library” under my username.  Are there hidden folders on the Mac…like Windows? 

bansta
      Participant

On my PC the directory is located under:

/USER/<USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/H9 Control/PresetLists

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      thefollower wrote:

Thanks. If you delete then it shifts. I need to paste-over and existing preset….that makes sense.

Second, I don't see "library" under my username.  Are there hidden folders on the Mac…like Windows? 

Yeah, you can either paste a preset or just enter the preset that you'd like to replace, and pick a new one and click "save".

Yes, it's a hidden folder.

apalazzolo
      Participant
      bansta wrote:

On my PC the directory is located under:

/USER/<USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/H9 Control/PresetLists

Yep.  Mine too.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.