H9 Store Try Function Not Available

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Store Try Function Not Available

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jbradwilson

I can access the H9 Store and purchase algorithms through the control app on my iPad, but the Try function does not work.  In the past I was able to try algorithms, but this option has not been available for several weeks.  Any suggestions?

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

H9 Control has a bug that prevents you from trying an algorithm that you tried in 2013. We're working on a new release that should fix this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

mld530
      Participant

Any ETA on when the release will be? I'd have to imagine this is hurting algo sales a bit, no?

gkellum
      Participant

Well, we've submitted an update for the iOS versions to Apple. It can take them anywhere from a day to a week to review and process a new release.  We should have updated desktop builds on eventide.com later this week.

mld530
      Participant

Sounds good, and thanks for the quick reply. I want you people to take my money!

gkellum
      Participant

There are new builds of H9 Control for Mac OS X and WIndows now that should fix the demo function not working: http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Stompboxes/H9.aspx

Apple is reviewing the iOS build of H9 Control, but with any luck that will be available later today or tomorrow.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.