H9 Transmit MIDI PC & CC

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Transmit MIDI PC & CC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      chadhargis

Sorry if I’m asking something that’s already been covered, but I searched and didn’t find answers.

I know the H9 can send MIDI PC when you activate a preset. That’s great. I see how to do that. But what the manual doesn’t tell is how to set which PC number it sends. I need to send specific ones. I also would like to send a CC when enabling a preset. Is that possible?

Hopefully MIDI transmit will be included in the next version of H9 Control.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      chadhargis wrote:

I know the H9 can send MIDI PC when you activate a preset. That's great. I see how to do that. But what the manual doesn't tell is how to set which PC number it sends. I need to send specific ones. I also would like to send a CC when enabling a preset. Is that possible?

H9 can only send PC number when you switch a preset on your H9, and the PC number is the number of preset (1-99) you are loading. 

I don't think it is possible to send a CC when enabling a preset. You can send CC when you change the following events:

Expression Pedal, 10 knob controls, and Aux Switch.

chadhargis

Ugh! Too bad. That’s not going to do what I need to do. Guess I’ll have to pony up for a Soleman.

Basically, I have three MIDI devices and I want to be able to use the H9 to control them since I can use my iPhone to pull up presets. Tap the preset, and boom….all pedals are set for that song.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.