H9 Tremolo Speed

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Tremolo Speed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      RockDebris

I'm probably missing something, but if I save a tremolo preset with a specific speed tapped in, and I switch from that preset to another (say a delay with a different tempo), when I switch back to the tremolo it isn't immediately at the speed I saved to the tremolo preset, it has to speed up to get there.  Is there a way to just ensure the tremolo always starts at the speed you've saved?

RockDebris

So, is it incapable of resuming a saved speed instantly then?  I was really hoping that I had just overlooked something.

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Hi RockDebris, 

I'll look into it.  Does the Tremolo change speed when you come from non-Tremolo preset, like a Chorus preset for example?  

RockDebris

Thanks.  I noticed it happening when I switched between a Trem patch and a Delay patch.  If you just bypass the unit and it stays on the Trem patch, then all is good when you turn it back on, so that is what I ended up doing on the last gig instead of switching to another patch mid-song.

bge66
      Participant

Did this ever get looked at? Still have the same problem – if you go from another patch to the tremolo (mod factor algo) the tremolo speed starts slow and ramps up to tempo. At 120 bpm, seems to take about 2 beats.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.