H9 TREMVELOPE

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 TREMVELOPE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      gbcjr1st
      Participant

What is the easiest way within my H9 to create a preset that, when I strike a note, my h9 would respond dynamically so that it would stereo pan from hard left to right rapidly after hitting a note or chord? As the note decays, the rate of the panning would slow down eventually to a stop. Are there any H9 algorithms I could use to begin editing this effect? Is this possible? Or should I re purchase a Pigtronix Tremvelope?

Gregory Bruce Campbell

brock
      Participant

The best algorithm to cover all that would be TremoloPan.  Set the rate in SPEED, with a square SHAPE.  DEPTH & WIDTH to maximum.  Secondary MOD SOURCE to ENV; SENSITIVITY to taste.  As far as bringing it to a full stop, you’d have to experiment with 10X slower [SLOW / FAST toggle], and adjust your initial SPEED value.

The Harmadillo algorithm might be more straightforward, with an integrated ENV RATE setting.  X-OVER to 12,000 Hz. for a standard tremolo.  But you’re going to lose the WIDTH (panning).  I suppose you could fake a tremolo with staccato input and a couple of panning delay taps [for example, UltraTap].  Adjust the SPREAD for a slow-down effect.

If you get stuck, I may be able to post a few starter example.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.