H9 Tuner

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Tuner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrealoud
      Participant

Hi, 

I’m trying to access the Tuner on my H9 with an external switch and a CC message. Also could use PC if that’s better/easier. Basically I want to engage the tuner with one press, and disengage the tuner with the 2nd press.  I’ve tried using a cc >63. The tuner engages, but does not disengage unless I press the external switch twice.  I’m using an RJM Two Button Footswitch connected to a Mastermind LT. Realize you can’t comment on the RJM funtoinality but if you can provide any assistance around proper config for the H9 it would be much appreciated.

H9 Control is running v 3.5.4 

H9 is running 5.6.0.0

Thanks,

a

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This is a common problem. The H9 expects a CC value greater than 63 to enable the tuner, but then expects it to go to a low value before it is triggered again. In effect it expects a switch that sends a high value when pressed and a low value when released.

You may be able to persuade your RJM to do this.

But, if not, use Program Change. One send can enable the Tuner, the next can take you back to where you were before. Or, somewhere else.

Andrealoud
      Participant

Working now for RJM Mastermind LT. 

Ext Func switch set to Global

PC Number (Off): Prev

PC Number (On): 124

Midi signal flow light just went on

Thanks!

Andrealoud
      Participant

RJM folks liked the PC sugestions – thanks again for sending it along.

camn
      Participant

off topic, but using that setup, you could make a MissionSP-H9 act like a wah pedal.

Where it calls the patch with the toe switch, and goes back to what you were doing after.

Andrealoud
        Participant
        camn wrote:

off topic, but using that setup, you could make a MissionSP-H9 act like a wah pedal.

Where it calls the patch with the toe switch, and goes back to what you were doing after.

Thanks! Working on the exact setup now!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.