H9 – tuner and aux switch

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 – tuner and aux switch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kombinateur
      Participant

Is it possible to use an expression pedal and single mono non-latching aux switch (as recomended) for turning up/down the tuner by one pressing of the switch, please?

And btw, aren't there any plans to firmware update to enable one switch turning up of the tuner? Press and hold would be sufficient for example.

gkellum
      Participant

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking. There is a pedal function called "Toggle Tuner" which you can find in H9 Control under Pedal Settings / Aux Switch Mappings, which toggles the tuner on and off again.  You can assign it to a single button Aux switch.  Pressing the aux switch once will turn the tuner on, and pressing it again will turn the tuner off.

kombinateur
      Participant

Yes, that's it. I'd like to make sure it works even with non-latching switch and expression pedal connected via Y cable. Thank you!

kombinateur
      Participant

Yes, that's it. I'd like to make sure that it works even with an expression pedal and non-latching connected via Y cable. Thank you!

kombinateur
      Participant

And what about the firmware update to enable press and hold to turn the tuner on. Is it possible in the future?

rlynch

New to Eventide and H9 so I have a question about tuner function. How can I get the tuner to work with G2 ? need tuner to show up when I press a preset switch on g2. thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.