H9 Update Error Message: Error Clearing Flash memory

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Update Error Message: Error Clearing Flash memory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      biggelzworth

Hi,

I have tried to update my H9 a handful of times and keep getting the same error message.  There is an error clearing flash memory and it also says that the stompbox did not respond correctly after 5 failed attempts.  

Every time my H( has frozen with the letter A lit on the H9 screen.  I then have to unplug the power supply  to get it working again.

I tried the update clear by holding the hotbutton when powering up. That did  nothing to help.

What am i missing?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You should probably contact support@eventide.com, giving the FULL EXACT TEXT of all error messages.

biggelzworth

Ok. Thanks man.

Indidog

I just started a new thread for this same thing.  Did you get the issue resolved?

gkellum
      Participant

Indidog:

I just started a new thread for this same thing.  Did you get the issue resolved?

Different users can have different problems updating their devices.  As Nick mentioned above, it would be best for you to send an email to support@eventide.com.  We might recommend for example that you update the software that's responsible for installing updates, and we'll need to be communicating with you via email to send you that.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.