H9 update

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      david tonkin

Has anyone else had a problem with the sculpt update?  When I turned the pedal back on it said update bad.  I’ve emailed tech support but nothing has been working.

jhodges74

I’m having the same issue! I just sent a message to support. Hopefully some can help

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If it says update bad it means something went wrong. Power up wil the HOTSWITCH button held down to clear the "BAD" message and try again. If you have no sucess, support will have some other options.

david tonkin

I did that.  Tried the updater that only works on a PC.  I restored it to it’s original state to use it as is.  It worked once.  The next time I turned it on it froze with U   P  on the screen.  I’ve emailed support about all this.  Haven’t heard back in a while.  Very frustrating as I’m doing 5 or 6 gigs and studio sessions a week.  The H9 was an integral part of my sound in certain situations.

gkellum
        Participant
        david tonkin wrote:

I did that.  Tried the updater that only works on a PC.  I restored it to it's original state to use it as is.  It worked once.  The next time I turned it on it froze with U   P  on the screen.  

When you turn your H9 does the display light up immediately or is there a noticeable delay before the display lights up?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.