H9: Volume control

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9: Volume control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nilfuzzy

Is there any possible that I can use my expression pedal to control the volume?

I can use expression pedal to control all the parameters except volume Confused

What a pity!!

gkellum
      Participant

Every preset has an output gain parameter as you've noticed, but that output gain parameter can't currently be modulated with an expression pedal without causing clicks.  You aren't the first person to ask for that feature though, and we marked it on the H9 wish list.

avalanchis

Please add my vote for this feature!  Thanks!

hilmarsen

Please make it happen! 

Evolution
      Participant

how is the wish list? can H9 control the volume gain with expression pedal now?

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        evolution wrote:

The wish list is very happy and always growing.

H9 now has a "swell" capability, which may meet your needs. See p.14 of the latest User Manual.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-user-guide

Evolution
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:
        evolution wrote:

The wish list is very happy and always growing.

H9 now has a "swell" capability, which may meet your needs. See p.14 of the latest User Manual.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-user-guide

how about using the expression pedal as a volume/level booster? let say when toe off is 0 db then when toe on is +5 db.. along with other knobs.. if can i will happy to remove my volume boost pedal… if cant yet.. please add this to wish list

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.