H9, where can I see the algorithms I have associated to my account?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9, where can I see the algorithms I have associated to my account?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      EnchiladaJones
      Participant

I dont currently own any H9 device. I have owned three in the past. At least one of them was a Max having purchased enough algorithms to upgrade it. I’m thinking of getting another one but wanted to see what my total algorithms would be but loading the Control app on my phone doesn’t get me access to my status…

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      EnchiladaJones wrote:

I dont currently own any H9 device. I have owned three in the past. At least one of them was a Max having purchased enough algorithms to upgrade it. I'm thinking of getting another one but wanted to see what my total algorithms would be but loading the Control app on my phone doesn't get me access to my status…

Can you go to Settings -> Eventide Account and then log in there to see your account info?

EnchiladaJones
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

EnchiladaJones wrote:

I dont currently own any H9 device. I have owned three in the past. At least one of them was a Max having purchased enough algorithms to upgrade it. I’m thinking of getting another one but wanted to see what my total algorithms would be but loading the Control app on my phone doesn’t get me access to my status…

Can you go to Settings -> Eventide Account and then log in there to see your account info?

I went to my main computer and opened the H9 Control app there and am able to see my account there so maybe i only used that computer or I have a different account on my laptop….

I see eighteen algorithms, two of them were listed as ‘coupon’ and sixteen were purchased.

I’m hoping the sixteen will be usable on a H9 core that I just ordered. I know I’ve sold a Max and either two standards or a standard and a core in the past.

Am I correct in thinking if logging in now, a year or more after those sales, if I see sixteen purchased algorithms in my account they will be available for the Core I have coming?

Thanks!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      EnchiladaJones wrote:

I went to my main computer and opened the H9 Control app there and am able to see my account there so maybe i only used that computer or I have a different account on my laptop….

I see eighteen algorithms, two of them were listed as 'coupon' and sixteen were purchased.

I'm hoping the sixteen will be usable on a H9 core that I just ordered. I know I've sold a Max and either two standards or a standard and a core in the past.

Am I correct in thinking if logging in now, a year or more after those sales, if I see sixteen purchased algorithms in my account they will be available for the Core I have coming?

Yes. You should be able to use those algorithms if you registered your H9 core with this Eventide account.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.