H9 will not sync with Bluetooth app or pass audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 will not sync with Bluetooth app or pass audio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      boneglove
      Participant

I have an H9 I bought about a year ago, did the max out program, updated to latest firmware. Will not pass audio or sync with Bluetooth app. It pairs with phone but then asks me to re initialize which I tried. Nothing. I switched it to relay bypass and it passes audio but step on switch, nothing. Tried updating software again twice. I have only used it 2 times in the last year! Just got a boss es8 and looking forward to mounting it on my board finally. ?? I heard about Bluetooth chip not aligned properly? Any help appreciated. Never spent 700.00 on a pedal and its this fragile? And my Waranty expired 10-4-15!!! I just had it sitting in a drawer in the box. Not happy!

gkellum
      Participant

Could you copy and paste your post into an email to support@eventide.com?  And just to be clear (and you can mention this in your email), when you press the Active switch on your H9, it won't come out of bypass, correct?

boneglove
      Participant

I haven’t heard back yet. You guys must be busy with Analog x. And to be clear, when stepping on active, trying to turn on effect, there is no sound at all. Light comes on. Only sound is when it’s in relay bypass with effect off.

gkellum
        Participant
        boneglove wrote:
        I haven't heard back yet. You guys must be busy with Analog x. And to be clear, when stepping on active, trying to turn on effect, there is no sound at all. Light comes on. Only sound is when it's in relay bypass with effect off.

We certainly are busy with Anthology X stuff.  One of our support guys said he's emailed you though.  You might want to check your spam folder.  If you don't see it, please send me an email at my username + @eventide.com, and we'll get this sorted out.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.