H9 wish list!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 wish list!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 67 reply threads
  • Author
      coirbidh_99
      Participant

Now that we've seen the basic specs of the H9, let's talk about what we might like to see emerging from Eventide to expand it after release.  Given that the existing Factor pedal algorithms will all (yes?) be available for download, what else would you like to see coming to the H9?

Some initial thoughts on my end:

-More/expanded looping algorithms.  I've said it before, but it bears repeating: the TimeFactor looping algorithm is already one of the best feature sets available in a pedal looper.  Having said that, I think there are things that would improve it: Reverse loop.  More looping time.  A Multiply feature, so that short initial loops can be overdubbed with longer phrases.  Undo/redo.  REVERSE.  Implementing these features, given the H9's form factor and interface design, would probably require MIDI controls, but I think that's OK: one of the beauties of the H9 model is that players who aren't interested in the algorithm or don't have the right extra gear to use it can simply pass on buying it.

There are also other looping implementations that could work with the existing controls that would provide very interesting results.  Take a look at the Hexe Revolver demo videos and imagine an algorithm for the H9 that could implement those controls.

-Expanded real-time interface.  I understand why you'd lead with an iOS interface that mimics the Factor pedals: it's familiar to players, it puts everything up-front for easy manipulation, and it's easy to write.  But why stop there?  One of the great things about having an app is that you can deploy multiple interfaces at the user's discretion.  What about expanding the ribbon control into an X/Y pad that would permit Kaoss Pad-style manipulation of two parameters simultaneously?  Maybe a sketching surface to draw modulation waveforms?  Or a soft version of the new EHX 8 Step Process to allow a preset to sequence expression pedal values using onscreen faders?  We're already outside the pedal box – let's think while we're out there!

achaput

Good stuff! Thanks for the suggestions!

tritone
      Participant

Android !

CP

What I really don't get in this whole H9 discussion  is that nowadays, manufacturers act
      like it's unfeasable to have decent multi FX devices. Seriously, in the
      80s there was plenty of 16 bit (!) 19" gear that had a FRACTION of
      today's processing power, and yet, like with the Intellifex, we had
      decent delay / mod/ rev etc. algos.

With a CPU as powerful as the H9, how hard can it be tp get a simple
      delay, a good chorus and still have a reverb that exceeds most rack
      units by far?? Not to mention that in a real life live situation, noone
      will hear the last crystaline detail of your 22mhz reverb trail…

I still have an Intelli in my setup, just don't like the reverb to much,
      but I can live with it live. But why on earth should I now buy a $500
      delay, a $500 chorus and a $500 reverb that take up all my board space
      when I can have the same thing in a rack unit like the TC G major2??

Come on Eventide, I mean really…unless they decide to get some decent
      multi FX algos, I won't be buying the H9, especially that people have
      been asking for a decent multi FX pedal for years.

Edit/Delete Message

Lhama
      Participant

First off i would like a pre/post feature like the Strymon Mobius, for us mono rig guys.

Then I would like some more unique algos.

Thridly I would like some kind of exchange editor between the H9 and the other stomps. If I have a good delay preset on the H9 and want to move it to a timefactor, then the editor should do it. Maybe a usb cable from the ipad kind of thing. Hell I want a ipad editor which controlls all the factor pedals.

DavidYates

FOR SURE I want to be able to control my other 'Factors through the H9 / iPad interface!

Best of all worlds, we have chained efx that can be controlled and programmed (and I really, really hope) saved / recalled.

I got to see the H9 @ NAMM and talked to Russ a bit about it. 

Ready to buy one as soon as it hits the shelves.

Eventide, you have a great platform here – time to get lightyears ahead of the competition.

David

I would definitely hope for an algorithm which provides a general purpose, simple chorus delay and reverb with all three adjustable and switchable. One of the combo algorithms from the  eclipse would probably do this.

ndeshpande
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

You might be interested in modechoverb from Space. 

CP

I checked all the vids from the space, and while it's an appealing piece of gear and I like the modechoverb preset, it's far from a real multi IMO. In the case of a multi algo, i need my different FX to be fully editable in all parameters, a great chorus/mod, great delays, a HQ verb.

Also, like in the Intellifex, a multitap ( in its case 8x!) would be great. The H9 CPU should be able to handle this without a glitch, I absolutely don't get it that noone is offering a decent multi FX pedal these days. Unless of course they still want us to pay $500 for each single FX box…Hmm

DavidYates

CP, none of the other 'Factor pedals have chained multi-efx in them. So it is not a surprise that H9 doesn't either.

Not trying to sound like a fan-boy, but Eventide doesn't do "good enough" efx, that's not their business model. And I'm certainly accustomed to their "all or nothing" approach to amazing sounding processing. 

Sounds like you are wanting "stage grade' multi-efx without spending premium prices on multiple pedals. Maybe the H9 is just not for you.

David

CP

David, not sure what you mean by "stage grade", but the CPU of the Eventide stomps sure would make for an FX multi quality no human ear could discern from a single FX algo. Especially not for stage situations, where it's absurd to use a 25khz reverb resolution and play over guitar speakers wirh a +- 13khz freq limit. But no hiss, no flutter, lush, dense and clean reverb tails should be easily feasable within a multi algo, with a CPU power and ADDA resolution infinitely superior to our 80s/90s rack gear. Not just "good enough" stuff. What those CPUs can do today should provide more than enough room for brilliant multi FX.

When the intelli came out  in 1987 or so, for around $1000, it was state of the art then. For that price NOW, with the incredible increase in CPU power and decrease in prices in microelectronics manufacturing, I'd expect somthing considerably better, smaller, faster…and cheaper. Premium prices? Well, yeah, so to speak, certainly in the context of the cost of today's microelectronics industry. Hell I can get a quadcore PC for under $600.

DavidYates

Hey CP, you raise some good points. Sounds like we have the same definition of "stage grade" – i.e. doesn't have to be enormously over-sampled, super deep bit processing to be convincing through most gtr amps and PA systems – especially in the heat of the moment in performances.

I'm an electrical engineer with pro audio experience, but I don't have any access to Eventide's architecture so it is not possible for me to do anything other than guess at what capabilities or structural limitations they have.

I do know that some of the algorithms are quite math-intensive and am "guessing" that they require a real DSP and wouldn't be able to run on a quad core PC.

I don't think you can broadly apply Moore's law to all electronic technology categories. And in the case of devices that are not made by the blue million (same goes for various processes) the cost is not going to drop by huge factors.

For me, the biggest value of the H9 appears to be the user interface. The early 'Factors are awesome sounding but more than a bit difficult to use. Space made some improvements in display and interface.

If H9 allows me to control, set and store presets etc. in my other pedals (via midi connection) through my iPad then I'm in line to buy one.

David

CP

Yep David, we agree on that one. I couldn't claim to have any deeper knowledge of the DSP processing involved, but based on my previous arguments I'd just think it's sort of logical to assume that today's DSP can handle multi algos infinitely better than those from 25 years ago, and should therefore do so. I mean the technology, ideas and architecture have been around for quite some time and exist happily in rack gear…why on earth not in a smaller pedal?

I remember when the timeline came out, everybody was wondering why Strymon hadn't come up with an pro version of the glass nexus…people on forums wanted a HQ multi FX PEDAL for their boards as evereyone was ditching their racks. Why to this day noone except the low to mid price/quality range such bas Zoom or L6 has come up with one is just beyond me. Instead manufacturers put out one super mega high end tremolo, chorus, lo fi multidelay or whatnot single pedal after the other…Tongue Tied

The H9 sure will be a fine device, I'm just hoping someone will finally bring out a decent multi pedal that doesn't hijack all my board space, as a combo of the 4 Eventide high end pedals would.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

An H9 has more than twice the power of a DSP4000, so it's no slouch.  Each of its algorithms is in  effect made up of what would be multiple algs on an earlier box. Example pitchshift+reverb+dynamics+eq etc.

We tend to  prefer one big alg to two or more little ones, partly because they sound better, and also because on a 2 switch guitar pedal it would be very hard to usefully control multiple algs – many people already consider our boxes complex and difficult to use. 

An H9 may have the power of a rack unit, but it is NOT a rack unit. Horses for courses.

CP

well it does have midi and it has a luxurious editor…I really still cannot see the problam or a reason not to implement decent multi algos, especially given the DSP power you just mentioned.

I honestly don't believe that in a real life stage situation, people could discern the reverb on a single algo from one in a multi algo, in a blindfold test – not with  that amount of DSP power anyway. Please don't forget  this is about guitar FX mainly, not super high end studio situations / applications. And as I mentioned before, the DSP power of an H9 provides far more that enough power for more than decent multi FX, probably aven beter that what's on the rack market these days, in that price range. Consider how many more people will buy it just because it can do great multi FX..there is NO such thing on the market right now…so why doesn't Eventide JUMP on the occasion??? At least let people decide if they find the multi algos good enough to use…Idea

DavidYates

… so when can I buy one??!! Cool

Styrioci

my H9 wish is to be able to put hands on one soon, or at least to be able to read some detailed info Smile

DavidYates

…bump…

Any details on when they're available??

CrzHrs

Well, the workaround is to sell altorithms from rack units. One sounds way better than a low end multifx (example, eclipse alg. )

Steve

It's interesting about the processor compared to the DSP4000.

Two algorithms I would like would be a powerful EQ + Delay and an EQ + Reverb with either a graphic Eq or parametric EQ.

CrzHrs

I did a deeper web search. Looks like all stompboxes have an H8000 processor. That's a lot of raw power, however it was preferred to build up a single big patch to allow istant-preset-change. That can be agreed or not,it's project choice.

H9 is different, looks like to be a clean table. Anyone can have it's own idea and needs, it's not possible to cover everything… or yes?

I just write my idea… if you're selling alghoritms, add "time patch change" (istant, less than 1 sec, heavy load time). Sell stompboxes's patches at 4,99$, harmonizer's patches at 8,99$. i think market itself will decide where to go.

My plan is still to put 2 H9 into a stereo line mixer with killdry. that's why i don't care about latency!

Eclipse was sparkling, until i was forced to sell it! 😐

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

XY pad is implemented in H9 Control. 

jnraine

I would love to have the looper algo from Timefactor available.

gkellum
      Participant

+1

Imerkat
      Participant

CP:

I honestly don't believe that in a real life stage situation, people could discern the reverb on a single algo from one in a multi algo, in a blindfold test – not with  that amount of DSP power anyway. …. Consider how many more people will buy it just because it can do great multi FX..there is NO such thing on the market right now…so why doesn't Eventide JUMP on the occasion??? At least let people decide if they find the multi algos good enough to use…Idea

You should look into Zoom or Digitech or Yamaha or Behringer or Vox or  Korg and even Line 6… good enough is kinda their bread n' butter.

Imerkat
      Participant

My personally wish is that Eventide open up the H9 to Third Party Developers for the App Store. That would make it the Be-all-end-all pedal.

That would solve the Issue of Having a multiFX preset that CP is talking about. what if I wanted an Guitar Cab Impulse Responsive as one of my presets? Or a Bit Crusher or an overdrive etc.

There are sounds out there that are a little more eccentric to develop like vintage synth gear with all there glitch-y glory.

It's kinda like the Xbox 360 with independent game developers on how it created a market from Scratch. 

CP

Being snobby  is hardly a constructive or meaningful argument…besides, you do not seem to grasp what  I meant: The eventide H9 DSP power far exceeds the "good enough" category even in a multi algo mode. Read through my other posts again. There should be a way to offer users a freely configurable algo where we decide how much DSP goes to what FX in an open chain .And given the hundredfold DSP power compared to units like the intellifex,  in that config,  I still challange anyone to hear a difference in the reverb quality, unless you have bat ears.

Imerkat
      Participant

I was being serious i have plenty of effects from those guys. The Digitech EX7 is one of the most underrated pedals out there. I like zoom but they don't support MIDI….Chill out

Styrioci

the question is – is there real need for running multiple effects at the same time, because existing Eventide algos can't do something on their own? I believe there is also an unique opportunity for Eventide to create H9 exclusive algos which will combine different FX (as it's with nearly every Eventide Factor algos) based on user needs and requests.

luchof26
      Participant

Im going to use it on my pedal board with a Lehle parallel mix to keep the an analog through. Since Im going to activate de pedal from the Lehle pedal mixer is it possible to add a mode that move the bank up and down and is always active. Like the HOTKNOB mode on the pedal but using the 2 avaliable footswitches. That way I can easily move up and down the banks and just activate the pedal or diactivate it with the Lehle parallel mix. 

Ulfern

To make the H9 a must have for me i need two things:

1. Android compability

2. All factor effects available

If so, a certain buy! Right now i have 3 factor pedals on my board so this would really free up alot of space on the board for me and also make my rigg a little less cunbersome.

CrzHrs

Android is not music-frendly

coirbidh_99
      Participant

Android's not friendly for real-time sound processing.  That's not really an issue for a control application, which is what we're talking about here.  Statistics suggest that iOS users are more likely to spend money in their apps, though, so I can't say this is really a surprising decision on Eventide's part.

Imerkat
      Participant

H9 vs M5?

I really want to want (as it's been said) the H9. but as of right now the H9 doesn't cover the ground that a pedal 1/3 the price can do, which the pedal I would like to replace on my board.   

gkellum
      Participant

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.

– Abraham Lincoln

CP

Have to agree with Imerkat here. I've given this a lot of thought, only to conclude that IMHO, for what's in the box,  the H9 is too expensive and exclusive, and $20 for an algorithm is simply a ripoff, given that thses units usually have freely configurable algos and FX chains – a unit at this price tag should have it too

For that price, I can get a TC Gmajor2, which has a more than decent reverb, modulation, configurable multi algos etc etc. Back to a rack unit ? So be it. I just cannot grasp why I suddenly have to buy a separate mod, delay, reverb and pitch for outrageous prices taking up my whole board real edstate, when rack units can do it all at the cost of 1 single pedal.

Yeah I know, I'm repeating myself here, but look at the Intellifex, a child of the 80s. DSP power was limited then, but the architecture was simple and great. Algos for single FX, like big verbs, algos for multi FX, like chorus, 8x delay, reverb, etc etc. You can decide if you want a high DSP power quality reverb or if you wanna split the processing quality to have a multi chain. 

In the Eventide pedals, there will alkways be a parameter missing. In the time factor, there's no reverb. In the mod, there's no delay. There's a minimalist delay in the space, and a hardly more than basic and frugal modulation. Sorry this makes no sense other than make you buy the other pedals if you want a single additional useful feature.

And with the DSP power available today, a mutli algo will  have no audible quality loss at all. If you think so, just switch back to single FX algos and buy additional pedals.

Fact is that the first manufacturer to offer a decent enough REAL multieffect PEDAL with decent DSP power, configurable algos, midi and a good intuitive display will take the market by storm. So far , the subprime Line 6, Boss GT and Zoom stuff is simply not a pro enough quality solution, but eventually someone will do it. The elitist and overpriced Eventide approach just isn't an alternative for me.

Just my 2c.

coirbidh_99
      Participant

^^^ If it were possible to build your desired high-quality multieffects pedal at a price point that would actually move units, don't you think someone would have done it by now?

llemtt
      Participant

agree 100%

till now I haven't found a replacement for my MPX-G2 (I own a TF a lot of other gear)

appreciated will be a smaller footprint so I can carry around easily like 3-4 stompboxes, but same features and processing power are a must!!

Imerkat
      Participant

Well honestly couldn't care less if the H9 ran on a hamster wheel but  my hesitation is that there is not enough "new" in this pedal as it stand now after its release. I need the tools to expand my creativity. I can see how the H9 is mainly geared towards musician's that don't own anything Eventide.

I love the flexibility of all your pedals! Eventide is at the top of the game when it comes to user interface, edibility, midi capability that makes every other manufacturer's gear seem constricting. Guess I need to stick around to see what's down the pike and see how extensive the App store inventory will be.

SixGun

+1 for Android compatibility. One would hope that's already well in the works.

SixGun

What? No love for the TC G System? I've owned one for years and it's a great system for live performance. I could discern no tone loss from my amp. Extremely usable and addressable on the fly. Turn off your delays, mods, verbs anything you want on any patch by hitting a button. It does cost more than the H9 but is very well thought out processor.  

SixGun

M5 says it's a modeler… I have no experience with that particular modeler, but every modeler I've ever tried anywhere near $500 was only suitable for use on a PC. The tone suckage from a good tube amp rig was simply not tolerable. The H9 is not a modeler (thankfully) and I'm hoping it will live up to Eventide's reputation for leaving my tone in tact. I guess it depends on what you want to use it for, but I'm not sure you're comparing apples to apples…

Imerkat
      Participant

Well of course, Like I'd said earlier there are plenty of companies that do professional grade multi-FX Floor units. 

Imerkat
      Participant

Yes it is. I know eventide likes to say that there algo's aren't modelers but Tape Delay is modeled after tape delay, Flanger is modeled after flanging effect you can achieve with tape reel, Reverb (plate/spring/troom) is modeled after the real thing, you get the point right? The M5 and H9 are both multi-effect, midi/preset capable, unbalance, Floor units with very close dimensions with modulation/delay/ reverb; if that's not apples to apples I don't know what is. What I mean that the H9 doesn't cover the same ground; eventide has no Up-ramp modulation, no type of distortion curve algos (unless you count the MangleVerb), no pattern tremolo, no EQ/enhancer, no pulse-width synthesizer, and I could go on

PS- I have a wet dry rig because I have tested that ANY A/D conversion changes your tone

CP

look  -it could be so dead simple: The H9 has more than enough DSP power for all I'd ever need from a device like that in my setup. Just let ME make my own algos!

Why on earth can it not be done? There is an editor, right? Make the FX modulable, give me FX blocks i can chain up. Give me multi algos, where I can decise of the order and the DSP udsage of each block, and single algos for HD reverbs and such.

Now all I'm asking Eventide is: Why NOT?  What on earth is the reason and the argument against that??

underwood

yes, CP is right. my very old boss se-70 can run up to 16 effects at the same time and didn't sound that bad. It has some high quality single effects, less quality dual effects and lots of multi effect programms.

gkellum
      Participant

Well, we're glad to hear you're enthusiastic about the idea of Eventide making a multi effects stompbox, but that's a different product and has nothing to do with the H9.  Most of the algorithms on the existing Factor line of stompboxes were designed to use up every available cycle from the DSP.  You'll notice sometimes when trying to update the OS on the PitchFactor for example that you have to put it into update mode for the OS to be able to talk to our update software and be able to handle the overhead of communicating with that app.  That's because it's using all of the available cycles and can't handle anymore than it's already doing.

Could we make simpler, smaller algorithms that leave room for more stuff to run? Probably.  But those wouldn't be Eventide's unique signature sounds, and honestly, there are plenty of companies already making multi effect units with generic, commoditized algorithms.  The only way to get the algorithms we have to run in a multi effects configuration is to add more cycles by adding more parts which will add more to the cost.

With regards to the editor you're saying exists, I assume you mean Vsig.  We have talked about making a stompbox that allows users to design their own algorithms with Vsig, but what you have to understand is that Vsig is not something where you just drop in a reverb here and a flanger there.  It's something you use for building reverbs for example from the ground up, and we're not sure that there are a lot of people out there with the interest in working at that low of a level.  It certainly would be a lot of fun for us to work on, but given the amount of people that would actually be interested in using it, it's hard to argue that it would be a good use of our development time.

Maybe, we will do something higher level and easier to use in a future product that will check off all of the boxes you'd like to see checked off.  But in any case in the H9 what we were trying to do was make a stompbox that uses every cycle available to make effects that are unique and sound great straight out of the box.

Styrioci

I know it's hard to believe, but most of the guitar players just want to play the stuff, not to be a science engineer of guitar stuff. If you want to be that sort of a guy, you might try to get a job at company that makes effects processors. but you should be good at programming DSPs, it's not only sitting in front of window with nice and user friendly GUI and drag&drop FX blocks to "create" unique sounds.

each coin has two sides. it would be nice to have such an option to have an editor to create unique effects from the ground. on the other side how many people would realy use it? using just internet forums refference – maybe up to 20 of thousands of sold units? would you care about it at Eventide's or any others manufacturer's place? in order to getting mad with effects –  I believe that for avarage guitar player assigning multiple parameters to expression pedal/ribon controller/hotknob and program it to move in same or oposite way is more than enough.

Imerkat
      Participant

styrioci:

I know it's hard to believe, but most of the guitar players just want to play the stuff, not to be a science engineer of guitar stuff.

most guitarist don't have pedals with sub-menus that hook up to computers.

I get what CP is trying to say but I understand Eventide's direction also. He's basically asking for a POD HD500 with eventide algorithms.

As a person that has own all you previous pedal at one time, I love all your sounds! and $20 for each algo is great deal but right now I would be paying $500 for the UltraTap

CP

thanks for explaining your point, gkellum. I  do see the position Eventide wants to maintain.

What I basically meant to add is that a few minimalist multi algos ( and I'm definitely not talking about a Boss-type low Q überchain of 12 subprime Fx) would already add enormous functionality and value, and surely would make a lot more people attracted to the H9. The question of why no multi algos in the H9 has been raised on several forums several times. And whilt I can understand that Eventide does not want to compromise the specific algo quality, I still maintain my poisition that there can be a multi, say, a 4 tap delay with a couple of parameters like filters, a good modulation , going into, say, an excellent  6 sec reverb, without any comromise in audio ( or humanly audible )quality.  There's no need in such algos for a 20 sec reverb tail in studio quality, only a good long tail, and give the DSP power,  I'm sure it would still surpass as good as all other reverb pedals out there.  The MODEKO is kinda what I mean, but the delay and mod are too minimalistic in terms of tweakability – I'd rather like to see some DSP cycles taken away from the reverb length and assigned to the delöays and chorus, if that makes sense.

gkellum
      Participant

Well, we probably could do something that matches that description in the H9 although maybe not with as much flexibility as some multi effect systems offer.  We'll have consider what we could do along these lines…  Keep in mind though that we already have some new algorithms in the pipeline.  So, don't be disappointed if we don't bring out anything like this in the next few releases 

DavidYates

CP, if you really want to DIY then get yourself an Analog Devices TigerSharc development system and go for it. You can do whatever you want, except you won't have access to Eventide's "secret sauce" algorithms… You will have to roll your own!

http://www.analog.com/en/processors-dsp/products/index.html

I did some of this kind of thing on an older BlackFin some years ago.

DavidYates

One more vote from me on being able to control my other 'Factor pedals, via a MIDI connection to an H9, through the iPad interface.

That would ice the cake for me. The user I/F on your pre-Space pedals really leaves me cold… The H9 is a step in the right direction and being able to control them easily and reliably would be great.

I could run up to 5 chained Eventide efx and control it all from one place!

Imerkat
      Participant

^^

+1. and if it could relay midi messages in general

cowudders
      Participant

David, are there now Sharcs in the Factors/H9 and no motorola/freescale, do you know?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The cheapest TigerShark is $185 in 000's. The stomp boxes are loyal followers of Freescale – a little more affordable.

cowudders
      Participant

wow, that's expensive. what's on the uad cards, normal sharks without the tiger? How hard is it to port an algorithm from Freescale to an AD chip? must be a hell of a lot of a work. 

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Yes, a Dante's 7th layer of hell of a lot of work.  

cowudders
      Participant

that's funny! especially when looking at your photo.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Russell's picture is the after, not the before or during …

cowudders
      Participant

well he's sleeping, at least i hope so, after his dante reference. a well deserved nap after days of non-stop coding, of course. 

seraphina

my wishlist:

+++ Multieffect Algorithm with a good Delay (with Modulation) and a basic reverb

+++ Algorithms cheaper

++ Android App

+ use both inputs / outputs in mono mode and decide for each preset which input/output to use. So you can have the H9 infront of the amp and in the fx loop at the same time

+ Looper

+ have the possibility to "return" a pruchased algorithms to trade it for an other algorithms. Perhaps you can return one every 30 days

seraphina

I forgot one:

+++ Bluetooth Support for PC & Mac

Imerkat
      Participant

I'm going to ask this here (as I've been asking for a while) is there a change that you can add the Ramp-Up Saw-tooth waveform to  TremoloVerb?

I've never heard too much sonic difference from the Envelope and ADSR. The Ramp-Up waveform would add more versatility to the algorithm s it sounds very different than the other waveforms already in place.

kfirochaion
      Participant

My requests:

1. A good uni-vibe algorithm (if the Eventide guys come up with a really good one I'm buying a second h9).

On iPhone app – slide between two sections of preset window instead of navigating through the arrows. (you can add 2 circles to show that there is more – like in the iPhone main app screen).

After removing the arrows you can add better menu for save/edit/etc.

Imerkat
      Participant

To continue on the TremoloVerb; the shark's -fin shape Waveform would sound more pleasing. I manage to get using midi on the Expression pedal which got me thinking of the ADSR.

Maybe I'm missing something on how to use this but it would be nice if we can control the parameters of the wave. It seems like there is enough knobs to warrant it?

tahoebrian5

My request.. the ability to control the output level like the rest of the preset parameters so I can use an expression pedal to add volume at the same time as a mix adjustment. This would be huge for my setup. 

Stax_911
      Participant

I'd like an update for the Octaver algo from the PF solving its tracking issue with my sax.

Thanks

Viewing 67 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.