H9 with Midi Peak FCB2N

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 with Midi Peak FCB2N

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      acroxixo

Hello,

I’m a bass player and I bought a new H9 Max. This is fantastic!!!
      To increase my switch options I bought a simple Midi device (only 3 switches). It’s the Peak FCB2N.
      This one http://www.peak2005.com/j/midi-foot-controllers/11–fcb2n-.html

What I whant is to active/bypass, increase and decrease presets on the Peak FCB2N.
      I’m a zero Midi guy.
      Can you help me with this?

Thank you,
      Rui

gkellum
      Participant
      acroxixo wrote:
      What I whant is to active/bypass, increase and decrease presets on the Peak FCB2N.

From what I can tell that MIDI footswitch sends out program change messages on the left and right switches and MIDI CC messages on the center switch. Isn't it already increasing and decreasing the presets?

In H9 Control if you click the Pedal button in the bottom menubar and go to MIDI Settings, you'll see a button labelled "Assign MIDI CC messages to pedal functions" and another labelled "Program change receive map".  That's where you can set up what particular kinds of MIDI messages do on the H9.  You'll most likely want to go to Assign MIDI CC messages to pedal functions / Toggle between Active and Bypass for the active/bypass function.

acroxixo
        gkellum wrote:
        acroxixo wrote:

From what I can tell that MIDI footswitch sends out program change messages on the left and right switches and MIDI CC messages on the center switch. Isn't it already increasing and decreasing the presets?

In H9 Control if you click the Pedal button in the bottom menubar and go to MIDI Settings, you'll see a button labelled "Assign MIDI CC messages to pedal functions" and another labelled "Program change receive map".  That's where you can set up what particular kinds of MIDI messages do on the H9.  You'll most likely want to go to Assign MIDI CC messages to pedal functions / Toggle between Active and Bypass for the active/bypass function.

[/

Thank you for the reply.
        But it’s like the midi pedal isn’t connected to the H9, but it is.
        It’s possible not recognise the midi pedal?
        I search at Peak website and they have a instruction guide for the Peak FCB2N. I did everything, but it’s not happening.

Maybe I changed some settings on H9 and I don’t know at it is. Not even increase ou decrease presets.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

At the risk of stating the obvious, make sure your MIDI channel settings are the same at both ends.

acroxixo
        nickrose wrote:

At the risk of stating the obvious, make sure your MIDI channel settings are the same at both ends.

Ok, I’m getting some progress here.

I can decrease and increase the presets, and active the H9.

But i can`t bypass with the Midi switch. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.