H9 won’t update to 5.8

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 won’t update to 5.8

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tomcouture

Every time I try to upgrade my H9 max to the latest firmware I get a communication error (see photo). I’ve factory reset the unit twice and the same message appears. I’ve tried upgrading from two diff phones as well :-/ any idea what’s going on?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      tomcouture wrote:
      Every time I try to upgrade my H9 max to the latest firmware I get a communication error (see photo). I’ve factory reset the unit twice and the same message appears. I’ve tried upgrading from two diff phones as well :-/ any idea what’s going on?

Have you tried updating your H9 via USB using the Direct Updater on a PC or Mac?

aliengtr
      Participant

make sure you have disconected any midi or usb connections, I would have this error everytime till I disconnected all but power cabe to h9,never a hassle again withcomm error. so disconnect midi or /and usb cables .this worked for me via bluetooth install

bansta
      Participant

Forget the Bluetooth update, it has never worked!

Try it via USB-cable.

tomcouture wrote:

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.