H90 and Mission SP-H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 and Mission SP-H9

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      BengtN
      Participant

I’m trying to get this expression pedal to work with the Vintage Wha preset but no luck so far. I’m probably missing some setup steps, but I can’t figure it out.

The pedal is connected to EXP/CTR 1 with a T/R/S cable and “Pedal 1” is set to Exp 1 under Input/output on the System/Settings tab in H90 control. It is not possible to map “Expression 1” to any parameter on the external control tab as the option is greyed out.

I have calibrated the pedal successfully on the unit.

What am I missing?

brock
      Participant

From memory, so forgive any inaccuracies.  I think you are trying to map the expression pedal from the Performance Parameters?  See if you have better luck under Parameters Edit.  Press & hold the Quick Knob under Manual for a classic wah action.

BengtN
      Participant

That’s it. Thanks!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Select the Q-Wah algorithm and go into PARAMETERS. Set Mod Source to “Manual.” Then, map Manual Mod to your expression pedal by holding down the Quick knob to enter Parameters Mapping. Under Ctl Source, map it to your expression pedal or set it to LEARN and move your expression pedal. The H90 will automatically detect the expression pedal. Adjust the Q-Wah’s Intensity, Bottom, and Depth to taste.

jk68594
      Participant

Hey guys,

this is closest subject I can find to my issue:  I’ve got a new Mission SP H9 and I can’t get it calibrated to my H90.  From heel to toe only about 40% of the expression range is accessible.  How do I get the expression pedal calibrated to my H90?  Thanks!

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

Before you do anything, always make sure you connect your cable to the expression pedal first and then you connect the pedal to the EXP input of the H90 last. Doing things in the wrong order won’t allow any pedal to sense the proper load. To calibrate, go in the Systems settings > I/O > third page,  you can use the third quick knob to enter the calibration sequence. Make sure as you sweep the pedal from heal to toe that it goes from zero to 100 and back.

jk68594
      Participant

That did it, thank you!  Great products + great customer service = EVENTIDE

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.