H90 app for android?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 app for android?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Infection
      Participant

Are there any plans to make the control app for Android in addition to iOS?

I hope you will consider all the Android users out there, and the fact that there are 9 Android users for every iOS user.

brock
      Participant

I know the difficulties with Search on this forum, but I have read that the apps for both platforms are ‘in the works’.  No specific timeline.

Lorpal
      Participant

That may be as far as users go but – once you get into demographics- you will find that ratio nearly reversed for musicians…

Pedroslav
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Still missing the control app for Android! Pls.</p>

Pedroslav
      Participant

Still missing the control app for Android! Pls

Lorpal
      Participant

no control app for iOS either so hang tight…

A.G.
      Participant

Dear Eventide Team,

Could you please give us the current status of H90 apps for Android/iOS ?

Thanks in advance!

washingtondels
      Participant

Alguma novidade ?  Estou muito ansioso para usar o apk no meu H90.

Pabli505
      Participant

Please, app for android!!

kreator1972
      Participant

Just ordered a H90 and now I see here that there is still no Android app out for bluetooth support ? It been two years now that the H90 is out,.any ETA or update on this? Does android support is still planed ?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, no plans for Android/Bluetooth support at this time.

kreator1972
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Why does in the FAQ it says :</p>
      “Android

H90 Control iOS/Android app?

Mobile support will be added at a later date”

kreator1972
      Participant

Tanks for the reply, I hate iOS ecosystem so much but I guess I will have to buy an Ipad eventually 😥

bquick
      Participant

Not that you need another person to tell you how important it is for your customers to have android connection but I would really love it. I have one H90 and two H9’s and many plugins. It would be very helpful to get the H90 on android too.

kreator1972
      Participant

Not that you need another person to tell you how important it is for your customers to have android connection but I would really love it. I have one H90 and two H9’s and many plugins. It would be very helpful to get the H90 on android too.

They could make it but they won’t for some reason, I own a Spark amp mini from Positive grid and they got a Android app, so if they can do it so can Eventide 🤷‍♂️

washingtondels
        Participant

É claro que eles podem, não sabemos o motivo do pq não fazem. Eu sou usuário da Eventide a anos … Comprei meu h9 em 2014 … Se não me falha aa memória eles lançaram o apk para Android foi em 2018 … O grande lance do apk é que vc faz aqueles ajustes finos no ao vivo…a eventide é uma empresa grande e renomada… é só olhar com carinho para quem é usuário Android. Não é luxo e sim uma necessidade, tudo pelo apk é melhor, isso facilita demais!

Lorpal
      Participant

With the h9 there was a heck of a lag from the iOS support to android support.

i ended up needing an iPad for my mixer anyways as they don’t support android and I much prefer the iPad now…

alison38
      Participant

É claro que eles podem, não sabemos o motivo do pq não fazem. Eu sou usuário da Eventide a anos … Comprei meu h9 em 2014 … Se não me falha aa memória eles lançaram o apk para Android foi em 2018 … O grande lance do apk é que vc faz aqueles ajustes finos no ao vivo…a eventide é uma empresa grande e renomada… é só olhar com carinho para quem é usuário Android. Não é luxo e sim uma necessidade, tudo pelo apk é melhor, isso facilita demais!

Compreendo completamente sua frustração e concordo que a Eventide deveria dar mais atenção aos usuários do Android. A capacidade de fazer ajustes finos ao vivo através do aplicativo é crucial para muitos músicos. Esperamos que a empresa ouça suas necessidades e ofereça suporte adequado em breve.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.