H90 audio2Midi, RNBO/gen~

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 audio2Midi, RNBO/gen~

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Borja Caro
      Participant

Hi, first post of many as I’m getting my H90 tomorrow.

while and researching drooling I started of thinking of features that aren’t probably too hard to implement that would certainly make me (and probs a lot of folks) the happiest musician alive.

First one is Audio to MIDI note. With the SIFT technology and having a MIDI out port, shouldn’t this be easy-ish to implement?

I can imagine a lot of guitarists using this to compose and play live.

The second has been implemented in the H9000. It probably won’t be so popular among guitarists but definitely would open your market a bit more.

As not many ‘experimental musicians’ can afford the H9000….  RNBO/Gen~ implementation. (At least gen~, cmon!)

it pains me so much to see an Eventide package on Max’s package manager and knowing I cannot use it.

we all know the hardware is there 😉

Anyway thanks for an amazing box, can’t wait to put my hands on it, and I hope someone from Eventide reads this and convinces the developers…

Borja

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new H90!

Audio to MIDI would be a cool feature and I can log this request. However, it may not be as easy-ish as it seems to implement with how our SIFT technology works (sorry can’t give away too much information here) so we can’t promise anything.

RNBO/gen~ support would also be a great feature on the H90. We have discussed this possibility (no promises) so it’s good to see some interested from H90 users. We would probably focus on RNBO.

If any other H90 users would be interested in seeing RNBO support, you can leave a comment below and that can help us track how much interest there is for this feature.

mishik
        Participant

Guys have you discussed RNBO for H90?

please share insides 🙂

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Thanks for your interest. There’s nothing further to share besides what I’ve said above. We’re excited that users are interested in the possibility of  RNBO on the H90, but we cannot confirm anything at this point.

brock
      Participant

… If any other H90 users would be interested in seeing RNBO support, you can leave a comment below and that can help us track how much interest there is for this feature.

+1  (I always wanted to do that. The ultimate lazy response).

This is the stuff dreams are made of.

udi9
      Participant

Long time MAX user, so count me in as well.

That would be epic.

Borja Caro
      Participant

We would probably focus on RNBO.

Yeah that’s great!

🤞

nico___
      Participant

+1 for RNBO

mishik
      Participant

Guys it’s incredible news! I’m already own h90 and max 8 and would definitely vote for rnbo/gen

fiddlercrabseason
      Participant

+1 for full MAX, gen~ et al integration, as opposed to “just RNBO”.  If you’re going to open that door, open it all the way.

winihh
      Participant

I just mention this again…

It would be so great, to have midi-events (notes) on the midi out in order to play with external hardware (or software) synths. I bet this would be a killer feature because it would save hardware (like Roland GK 3) .

Did you already think of the possibility to do this?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Hello,

I’ve moved your comment to this thread because it seems that audio to MIDI note conversion is the feature you are requesting. Let me know if that is correct.

I have logged this request, but we’re not sure if this is something we’ll pursue. I agree it would be a good feature!

fiddlercrabseason
      Participant

Now that the H9000 RNBO is in public beta….  Any ETA for H90 RNBO implementation?

Borja Caro
      Participant

Yeah I saw this on the C74 website and almost cried!!

“Our Collaboration with Eventide

We have worked closely with engineers at Eventide to bring direct target export of RNBO patches to their H-series hardware, beginning with their flagship H9000 rack-mount device”

Lettuce know more or less when Eventide!!

nico___
      Participant

nice!

viktoraigner
      Participant

Hope to see RNBO implementation on the H90 too!!

konradk
      Participant

+1 for H90 target in RNBO.  Great work

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.