Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H90 Bugs
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 days, 11 hours ago by tbskoglundEventide Staff.
March 13, 2023 at 10:29 am #169643rckParticipant
I have discovered a couple more bugs that I can consistently get to behave in this manner and want to pass on to the Eventide team:
1) The Bouquet Delay Algo will not allow me to set the Delay Time to 610ms (a common value used in the Fibonacci Sequence set of numbers), it skips from 609ms-611ms whether moving up/down in sequence and I did try pressing the Control keyboard button to attempt to help set the desired value.
If the double click to numeric entry option is implemented into the H90 Control software, that would make programming a lot easier and less frustrating and time consuming, etc…please strongly consider this feature.
2) The PitchFlex Algo does not allow for a Expression pedal to change the Pitch interval unless the Manual Shift parameter is also programmed to change to any value and to “wake up” the Program every time the Program is called up. So, I’ll set the parameters and assign the Expression pedal to change the Pitch and everything works until saved and recalled, then the Program doesn’t work until I manually adjust the Manual Shift parameter to any value.
Thank you Eventide team for your work on continuing to fix bugs and implement features that us H90 users can really utilize.
March 14, 2023 at 4:26 pm #169684tbskoglundModeratorEventide Staff
I can reproduce your delay time issue using H90 Control, but if I use the quick knob on the pedal to adjust this I can get it to 610 ms. We plan on adding the ability to type in parameter values using H90 Control, but I cannot provide a timeline for this. For now, I would suggest using the quick knob if you need the 610 ms delay time.
The PitchFlex manual shift parameter will always recall as if the parameter is at -1. If you save the Preset with the manual shift at +1 (or with your expression pedal at the toe position), the Preset will not sound like it is at the toe position until you adjust this parameter. I believe this behavior is carried over from the H9. If you save your Preset with the expression pedal at the heel position and the manual shift at -1, your presets should recall correctly.
March 14, 2023 at 6:07 pm #169688rckParticipant
1) I understand on how to program 610ms on Bouquet Delay via the pedal interface itself. Great news on the numeric entry option to be implemented.
2) I think I understand. Also, the Manual Shift Parameter is omitted from the H90 User Manual in the PitchFlex section and that of course would help better explain the relationship between the Manual Shift parameter to others and how it works.
March 15, 2023 at 9:27 am #169701tbskoglundModeratorEventide Staff
You’re welcome. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we’ll update the PitchFlex documentation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.