H90 Control app crashed whilst updating

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Control app crashed whilst updating

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ajh21_48
      Participant

H90 control app crashed whilst updating and then when restarted said no content (or something like that) and refused to boot. Went into recovery mode as per the manual and now when using control to try and update the device it says “waiting for h90 to restart” which it does but only back into H90 Recovery. H90 control then says it has to update and around we go. What can I do to get the unit out of this loop? Have tried updating to both 1.2.2 and 1.1.4. Can’t seem to get it to boot up any longer

Mattog
      Participant

Same thing happened to me and now all I get is ‘Factory content not found’ on the H90 and ‘H90 not responding’ on my Mac. The thing is bricked with no way of getting out of it.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Mattog
      Participant

SOLVED! I didn’t know about Recovery Mode and was instead using Factory Reset. Interestingly though when I attempted to update to 1.2.2 in Recovery it failed. So I tried 1.4.4 which was successful but somehow 1.2.2 was installed instead.

Macks
      Participant

O mesmo acontece comigo.

O equipamento h90 pediu a atualização  e bloqueia.

• Não consigo fazer absolutamente nada..
      Macks
      Participant

Problema resolvido.

Obrigado

Satoshi141
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>私も同じ症状が出ました。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>改善するにはアップデートしたほうがいいでしょうか?</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>購入してから3日ほど経っているので、もしかしたら一番古いバージョンかもしれません。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>起動できなくて困っています。</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>日本の代理店は問題を解決できていないようだ。</span></span>

Attachments:
      Satoshi141
      Participant

I had the same symptoms. Should I update to improve? It’s been about 3 days since I bought it, so maybe it’s the oldest version. I’m having trouble starting it. Japanese distributors seem unable to solve the problem

Attachments:
        tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issues you are having. I would suggest trying to update your H90 using Recovery Mode: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.5.2/content/appendix/startup.html#recovery-mode

If that doesn’t work, please contact support@eventide.com and let them know what troubleshooting steps you’ve tried already.

Satoshi141
        Participant

Thank you for the quick answer. I was able to reboot successfully! Keep the steps as a record. Prepare H90 control on PC. → Put the H90 in recovery mode and connect it to the PC (H90 control) → Message that the version of the main unit is old and that you should update it. → 5 versions have been developed, so even if you implement the newest one, it is NG. The power on the main unit side turns off automatically and turns on again in recovery mode. → Select the oldest version and update. → success. However, since it is still outdated on the computer, it is requested to update. → Update to the latest version again. → boot successfully. Setup is also possible on a PC. Apparently, it seems that it is not good to update only the newest one. I think it depends on the state of the main unit, but it may be better to strongly recommend that the products sold as of May 2023 be updated immediately after purchase. I am a Japanese user. It’s been pretty difficult to get to this point. I would like to ask for the creation of an environment that makes it easy for users in other countries, including Japanese users, to update. Thank you for this time.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.