H90 Control app crashed whilst updating

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Control app crashed whilst updating

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Macks.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ajh21_48
      Participant

H90 control app crashed whilst updating and then when restarted said no content (or something like that) and refused to boot. Went into recovery mode as per the manual and now when using control to try and update the device it says “waiting for h90 to restart” which it does but only back into H90 Recovery. H90 control then says it has to update and around we go. What can I do to get the unit out of this loop? Have tried updating to both 1.2.2 and 1.1.4. Can’t seem to get it to boot up any longer

Mattog
      Participant

Same thing happened to me and now all I get is ‘Factory content not found’ on the H90 and ‘H90 not responding’ on my Mac. The thing is bricked with no way of getting out of it.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Mattog
      Participant

SOLVED! I didn’t know about Recovery Mode and was instead using Factory Reset. Interestingly though when I attempted to update to 1.2.2 in Recovery it failed. So I tried 1.4.4 which was successful but somehow 1.2.2 was installed instead.

Macks
      Participant

O mesmo acontece comigo.

O equipamento h90 pediu a atualização  e bloqueia.

• Não consigo fazer absolutamente nada..
        tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issues you are having. Please contact support@eventide.com.

Macks
      Participant

Problema resolvido.

Obrigado

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.