H90 Control Cannot add my H90 Pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Control Cannot add my H90 Pedal

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      aliens
      Participant

Hi. I have a H90 and the H90 Control app will not allow me to add my pedal. The ADD button doesn’t do anything, the pedal isn’t showing up in the ports.

Any ideas?

Thanks

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi aliens,

A few questions:

Which operating system are you using?

Are you connecting straight to the computer or are you using a hub of some sort?

aliens
      Participant

Hi Joe. I have tried on two macs. A M1 Studio Ultra and a M1 Mac Mini, both ‘Ventura’. My H90 (which I have just bought and unpacked) crashes on startup, sometimes get stuck an the ‘finishing up’ stage of the startup and if it does start I sadly can’t connect it to H90 Connect. I am connecting directly to my computers.

The ADD DEVICE popup in the H90 Connect app doesn’t give me any devices. I have sent a screenshot.

I hope you can help

Cheers

Shaun

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi Shaun,

We’re going to take care of you. Please email support@eventide.com and mention everything you’ve just said. You may link to this thread when you explain your issues.

aliens
      Participant

Thanks Joe. I have sent the mail.

aliens
      Participant

Hi. I get this (REALLY quickly), then it goes no further and there is no CONNECT button in the app. It looks like above.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      brockstar
      Participant

Try rebooting your computer and also different usb cables and try again while waiting on support!

Sometimes it’s something as simple as that, that can work!

aliens
      Participant

Hi Brockstar.

Thanks for the help. I tried a different USB cable to the one that was in the box and it worked. It seems the USB cable that came with my H90 is damaged.

Eventide help team, it seems my problem has been solved.

Many thanks.

brockstar
        Participant

That is good news! 🙂 However follow through with support and let them know that it’s working now!

aliens
      Participant

Hi. The problem regarding not being able to connect my H90 to the H90 Control app was solved by using a different cable. I still have the problems with the H90 not starting sometimes and when it does start up crashing shortly after. I am in contact with support, I’m sure it will get sorted out.

Thanks again.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Open your Mac’s Audio/MIDI setup and delete the H90 icon in the MIDI view. Reconnect again and try the app.

aliens
      Participant

Hi Joe. I can’t delete that icon. I updated the h90s software again but to no avail. It crashed again after about 5 minutes.

thanks.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.