H90 control centre – cannot log in?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 control centre – cannot log in?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      matthias.hoste
      Participant

I just reinstalled my win11, and now the H90 control software reports failed login when i enter my email and password, so i cannot use it. I tried disabling my firewall, reinstalling, running as administrator, no avail.

Triple-checked and changed my password, i can login on the website with it, no problem.

Anyone else have this, or know of a solution?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issue you are having. You must use your Eventide username to login, not your email address. Let me know if that works.

matthias.hoste
      Participant

Ah okay, i figured it out. i could not find my user name anywhere (it says my full email adress on the user webpage) but i noticed under my post here it says the same, but without the @ and the rest of the email adress after that. Tried that, and it worked, thanks!

Did this get changed? ithink i remember being able to login with the full mail adress previously?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear you got it working. H90 Control has always required a username and not an email address to login.

stratoboss
      Participant

Thanks, I had the same problem

NecroBemis
      Participant

Yes, how do I find out my user name, if it is different from my email address (with which I log in otherwise)?

NecroBemis
      Participant

Actually, I think I see it. “NecroBemis.” OK, got it.

matthias.hoste
      Participant

So, for anyone having this problem, you can see your username underneath your user icon when you post in this forum.

garyslama
      Participant

Yes, that worked for me.

Log into the Eventide portal… hover of the “Person Icon” in the upper right and select “My Account”.

Your user name appears near the top of the screen.

Yay! Time to play!

Hovky
      Participant

same problem

montybae
      Participant

q

cov_nfo
      Participant

just writing something here so I can see my username 😀

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Users can visit https://www.eventideaudio.com/my-account/ and their username will be displayed at the top of the screen.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘H90 control centre – cannot log in?’ is closed to new replies.