H90 control centre – cannot log in?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 control centre – cannot log in?

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by stratoboss.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      matthias.hoste
      Participant

I just reinstalled my win11, and now the H90 control software reports failed login when i enter my email and password, so i cannot use it. I tried disabling my firewall, reinstalling, running as administrator, no avail.

Triple-checked and changed my password, i can login on the website with it, no problem.

Anyone else have this, or know of a solution?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issue you are having. You must use your Eventide username to login, not your email address. Let me know if that works.

matthias.hoste
      Participant

Ah okay, i figured it out. i could not find my user name anywhere (it says my full email adress on the user webpage) but i noticed under my post here it says the same, but without the @ and the rest of the email adress after that. Tried that, and it worked, thanks!

Did this get changed? ithink i remember being able to login with the full mail adress previously?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Glad to hear you got it working. H90 Control has always required a username and not an email address to login.

stratoboss
      Participant

Thanks, I had the same problem

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.