H90 control for Linux using snap

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 control for Linux using snap

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      El Phaco
      Participant

Hi Eventide,

I know we Linux users are a minority and I understand what a mess it is for developers with the bunch of distros available… But now with the snap format there’s a way to develop one package which will work with basically any Linux distro. So can I dream about a future H90 control for Linux ??? I can wait for the Android version to use the app, but I’m not sure you can upgrade the firmware using a tablet.

At least, is the app compatible with older versions of Windows like 7 ? I don’t want to buy a Win10 or 11 license just to upgrade my H90’s firmware…

Thanks to take time to answer me, I loved the H9 but the H90 is just another level and I want to be able to use every feature of mine.

brockstar
      Participant

Windows 10+ or macOS 10.11+

El Phaco
      Participant

Yeah, I know the official requirements, but sometimes you have software which are ok with older OS.

El Phaco
      Participant

For the few linux users here, the H90 Control works perfectly for editing using wine (6.03 here) in 64bits. Only drawback is you still need a Windows or a Mac for firmware updates, but you can use a eval version of W11 under Virtual Box to do them. Very happy to have solved that !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.