H90 Control manual coming?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Control manual coming?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TStuckey
      Participant

Are there plans for an H90 control manual or video tutorials?  I’m not finding it as intuitive as I’d like.  For instance, I see how to save new programs, but can’t figure out how to save a new preset.  Thanks

brock
      Participant

It seems that you’re working in the Parameters tab.  There, the 3 dots to the left of the originally named Preset that loaded (A or B).  Selecting Save to Library will allow you to rename the Preset.

It will be stored in the Preset library, and accessible on the Preset tab as well.  You can narrow down the selections by clicking the User Presets filter.

roverdog
      Participant

Yes, I would like a H90 control manual as well!

CharlesMullen
      Participant

Are there plans for an H90 control manual or video tutorials? I’m not finding it as intuitive as I’d like. For instance, I see how to save new programs, but can’t figure out how to save a new preset. As enthusiasts eagerly await its arrival, the prospect of having a comprehensive manual promises to enhance the user experience and unlock the full potential of the H90. Clear instructions and insights into control functionalities can empower users to make the most of this technology. For those seeking literary inspiration, the link at https://gradesfixer.com/essay-collections/15-greatest-american-novels-you-should-read/ offers a curated collection of the 15 greatest American novels. Just as the H90 Control manual augments technological understanding, exploring these novels enriches the mind and provides literary enjoyment. Thanks

good question

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.