H90 Control: select different presets?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Control: select different presets?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      soundsubs
      Participant

I can’t figure out if you can freely choose different presets for A and B? Can’t find a tutorial for it either.

Obviously selecting Programs works, but you are stuck with whatever algorithms are in the Program.

I can do this on the hardware fairly easily, but I can’t quite figure out how to select ANY distortion on A and then choose any delay on B?

Is it a drag and drop I’m missing?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi soundsubs,

When you’re working on the edit tab up top on H90 Control, on the bottom of that window you’ll see four other tabs, the last of which is “Preset Library.” Click on it and you’ll be able to highlight which slot you want to work with at the top, A or B. On the right side of the page you can narrow down the preset list by effect types and/or algorithms types. Simply clicking on a preset name will load it into the slot you have selected. Once you have customized both slots with new presets, you can press save on the top right to save it to the current program number you’re working with.

soundsubs
      Participant

Ahhhhhhhhh excellent, thanks Joe!

Suggestion: (I’m a huge UI nerd) A user should be able to drag/drop or right click and “send to A” or “send to B” or even better have a divided screen with A and B or something. Just a thought to avoid confusion!

On the hardware, I stumbled into it pretty easily. Not so with the H90 Control, but I realize its pretty new and WAY better than the control on the H9, so thanks for your work on it!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.