- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by rck.
December 15, 2022 at 9:18 am #167734brockParticipant
Let’s try something here, just for fun. Two Instant Flanger presets, in parallel. This Program is not subtle.
My Program Notes:
- It’s not perfect (no ENV Invert, different Delay ranges, analog components, etc.)
- Work in progress toward my Holy Grail of 2 sync’ed Dynaflangers, in stereo.
- In mono, with a single Preset instance: Try Mode – Deep, followed by a compressor.
- Left Preset / Right Preset have inverted parameters, with differentiated variations per side.
- Left preset: Lower frequency flange + 0.500 S ‘CV Decay’.
- Right Preset: Higher frequency flange + 1.000 S ‘CV Decay’.
- Base settings for each: Wide panning. Manual + Envelope. Out Gain – 6.0 dB for Feedback peaks.
External Control (optional):
- EXP 1 – Left + Right Manual (Delay times @ opposite sweeps). Pseudo-wah.
- AUX #5 – Left ENV Release – 0.500 S to 1.000 S
- AUX #4 – Right ENV Release – 1.000 S to 2.000 S
- Perform Page 1
- Tap = 120 BPM
- Preset A = Act/Byp
- Preset B = Act/Byp
- Perform Page 2
- HS1 = Source – Man + Env to Manual
- HS2 = Source – Man + Env to Envelope
- HS3 = Left ENV Release – 0.500 S to 1.000 S + Right ENV Release – 1.000 S to 2.000 S
- Late night; from memory. Not responsible for the the absolute accuracy of my verbal ramblings above.
- Money Back Guarantee on the Program, though.
- No extra change for crazy-ass panning acrobatics.
- Man + Env allows ‘tuning’ the envelope sweeps with an expression pedal.
- HotSwitch options for Manual (expression) only, or Envelope only.
- Historically accurate ENV Release times, but not Delay times or HP filter frequencies.
December 15, 2022 at 9:29 am #167740brockParticipant
Link problems? Download here:
December 16, 2022 at 2:40 pm #167783apalazzoloParticipant
Thanks for sharing! I like the fact that this gives me expression pedal control over when the big flanger-swoosh occurs.
December 16, 2022 at 5:40 pm #167796rckParticipant
Help a brother out, how does one import a PGM90 File such as this? I see a list someone shared via email in my downloads as LST90 File and could import that list, but after downloading DynaFlanger(s) via the link above, I do not see it as option to import to H90 Control.
December 16, 2022 at 6:07 pm #167799brockParticipant
I’ve been doing it by right-click – Import Program on any Bank (Program) location (left side), under the Parameters tab. No doubt there are other ways.
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Win 11 & 1.2.2. Might be a good FR for drag ‘n’ drop, like the H9 Control app. Admittedly, I haven’t tried that, to see if it’s supported. Might be problematic on where D’n’D would “land”, given all the Program / Preset locations, and multiple Lists.</p>
December 16, 2022 at 6:11 pm #167800apalazzoloParticipant
Drag and drop IS supported!!!!
December 16, 2022 at 6:17 pm #167801rckParticipant
Thank you very much for your help Brock and apalazzolo,
Drag and Drop for the WIN, oh yeah!
Thanks Brock for sharing the Program. Hopefully get to try it soon!
December 16, 2022 at 6:18 pm #167802rckParticipant
Ah and I just figured out your process, Brock, very nice!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.