H90 ext loop and fx

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 ext loop and fx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cjcampbell2000
      Participant

hi all im basically wanting to know. if I set up a wah with an exp pedal, is it the best course of action to place my external drive pedals [ OCD shins dumbloid] in loop 1 and run wah 1st into loop with drives and then the other preset of choice last. if so how could I do this. I’m unfamiliar with both menu and language so this if possible has to be explained in layman’s terms id really appreciate it. I love this pedal and I realize ill need months to understand it however I need these things running now as I sold stuff to buy it and have shows from this weekend. thanks

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

You can follow this diagram for how to setup inserts, you just need to follow the instructions for one insert path if all of your drive pedals will be on one insert: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.3.0/content/setup/two-mono-inserts.html

In the routing menu, turning Quick Knob 2 will adjust where the insert is in the signal path. You can put the insert before or after either preset, etc.

I would set up your insert path first and then decide where you want the drive to be by experimentation. It is more common to put the wah before the distortion, this way the distortion will interact with the harmonics introduced by the wah. But you may find that you like the wah after your distortion, and if the drive is in your insert path, you just need to turn Quick Knob 2 to change where your drive is.

cjcampbell2000
      Participant

thanks ill try this the min i get home from work

cjcampbell2000
      Participant

thanks ssooo much it works a treat

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Good to hear!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.