H90 Feature Request: Time Alignment Preset

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Feature Request: Time Alignment Preset

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Fox Uncle
      Participant

I was excited to see the enthusiasm around the table today at the YouTube Live launch of the H90 for creating a preset for time alignment. Electrical Audio and Steve Albini posted the following video on Time Alignment—which, as of today, has received approximately 213,000 views. The video link is here: https://youtu.be/c52AaUmEz5c

In the video, Steve Albini discusses the “legacy” devices Eventide built for his studio, Electrical Audio. Given the enthusiasm around the table today at the H90 launch over adding a time alignment preset, the legacy Eventide has of building hardware devices and plug-ins with this utility, the number of views this video has gotten, and the fact that this could likely be a useful tool in the studio in a stompbox with as much routing as the H90 is capable, I humbly support adding this feature here in the forum.

Congratulations to the team that created the H90 and to everyone at Eventide for making innovative musical products!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for the kind words! I’ve passed along your request to the developers.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.