H90 freezes when using hotswitches

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 freezes when using hotswitches

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MarMar84
      Participant

I’m on my second h90 after my first one froze randomly all the time. Eventide set out a new one and it still freezes but i’ve pinpointed the cause. Whenever I try to either program hot switches in the app or on the pedal, it freezes. Is there going to be a firmware update to address stability?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello MarMar84, I’m very sorry about the issue. I’ve reached out directly to try to get more information. Please check your email.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for sending me your custom program, MarMar84. I can reproduce the issue. Doesn’t seem to happen with any other programs, which is interesting. We’ll investigate further.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello MarMar84,

This issue is in H90 Control, and while you wait for an update the problem can be avoided by not using the drop down list when in hotswitch mode. This will be fixed in the next release. For now the way around it for you, is to use a “fixed” version of your program, which I’m sending you via email.

neoraul20
      Participant

Hi, I am having the same freezing issue, but when using the footswitches.  Cab you help me?

fisk1
      Participant

… seems I have a similar problem here: the H90 crashes often when using the second pedal input as switch.

Setup: Lehle dual exp. pedal, – output A as pedal (TRS) to H90 input 1 , – output B as switch (TS) to H90 input 2: switch #4.

Any Ideas how to fix this?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

What software is your H90 running? Please update it to at least 1.6.11.

If you are still having issues once the software is updated, please email support@eventide.com and send us a video of the issue so we have a better idea of what is happening.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.