H90 HARDWARE / CONTROL APP FROZE

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 HARDWARE / CONTROL APP FROZE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      brockstar
      Participant

I originally wrote this over on TGP forum but posting here for documenting reasons. Also maybe it has happened to someone else or does and they can see this later.

“Just had something odd happen to me with the H90.

I’m playing and i load up control app and affter it’s loaded I tap on the parameter edit buttons on control app and my unit plays a few seconds then lets out a beep and froze the unit and I’m back to direct clean sound. So i unplug it and try again and does it again but this time when i tap on perform button and try to switch HS1 on/off. This time I unhooked usb from computer and it still did it. Next time i decide to unhook usb from computer and the H90 and worked fine. So i put usb back in computer and h90 and open control app and everything is back to normal…. Something irritated it lol.”

brockstar
      Participant

Anyone having issues with their H90 freezing on them? I’ve had mine almost 3 weeks and now it’s been doing it past 2 days ugh. I thought maybe it had something to do with being connected via usb to computer but I don’t even have usb connected this time to h90 and it’s doing it again when i press on perform button…

brockstar
        Participant

What is weird it seems to have only started and freeze on this new program that I made. If i restart H90 and put it on another program and go to perform, then it works fine and then I can switch over to the new program I made and works fine… I wonder if it has something to do with that program?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry you are having issues. Please export the Program you are having issues with and send it to us at support@eventide.com and we’ll look into this.

brockstar
      Participant

Sorry you are having issues. Please export the Program you are having issues with and send it to us at support@eventide.com and we’ll look into this.

Ok will do!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.