H90, I’m confused!! Any help appreciated!!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90, I’m confused!! Any help appreciated!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bassmagnetic
      Participant

To be honest I find the pedal very confusing with its preset system! I’m sure its powerful but its also confusing… I understand the Bank, Program and Preset catagories but the issue I have is each one has different routing it seems… I’ve read the manual, still confused!

I want to set the pedal up like this. 2x seperate FX… input 1&2 for FX1 and input 3&4 for FX2… All FX output to come out of Out 1&2… is possible? if it is could a kind someone outline how to set it up in this way.

Also I don’t understand why after you have chosen the Program, so say ultratap, when browsing Presets why does Algorithm not automatically select Ultratap? It seems weird to have to keep on selecting what has already just been selected as the Program, on the Preset browser

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

You’ll need to use Insert routing for this configuration. Inputs 1-2 will be the main path, and inputs 3-4 will be a separate path created from a stereo insert.

• Connect your first instrument to inputs 1-2, connect your other instrument to inputs 3-4
      • Press the Routing button
      • Turn Quick Knob 1 to make the path Parallel
      • Turn Quick Knob 3 to create a Stereo Insert
      • Turn Quick Knob 2 until the Insert is before Preset B on the routing path
      • Adjust the Return Level parameter for the insert to adjust how loud it is
      • Inputs 1-2 will now be processed by Preset A, Inputs 3-4 will be processed by Preset B, and all inputs will be summed to outputs 1-2

UltraTap is an Algorithm, not a Program. A Program is a combination of any two Presets. When searching for Presets, you can filter how you search for them by effect type or Algorithm. If you filter your search for Delay > UltraTap and load a new UltraTap Preset, this filter will remain after you’ve loaded a new Program and go back to the Presets menu.

Bassmagnetic
      Participant

Great thank you for the info, I can now get it to work as I hoped…

So Dual mode only happens if 1&2 and 3&4 are used as the outputs? There are seperate programs for Dual mode?

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Dual Mode creates two processing paths: Path 1 = I/O 1-2, Path 2 = I/O 3-4.

Yes, Programs that are create for Insert Mode cannot be used in Dual Mode and vice versa. When you change your H90 to operate in Dual Mode, it automatically enables a separate list of Dual Mode Programs.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.